Looking for xp farms

I would like to know if there are any xp farms that players use between levels 215-312.

2 Likes

There are at least two.

If you could find out and post them it would be greatly appreciated.

1 Like

XP farms are like Fight Club. You don’t talk about it (they have a tendency to disappear).

2 Likes

Ok i understand.

PM me your Line ID so I can send you my email so I can know your fixed number so I can fax you the XP farms. Coded, of course.

Nothing to see here, move along. :eyes:

3 Likes

Fac-simile successfully sent.

@mechengg keeps an updated list of xpfarms.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vQtaCiYuAYCDN2iNEoHPZbLvUza5zCbWWsgcmKJ5Ufq1EPBPGuVPkMMP5_Ri897xZSphZ1yZiUbMdJF/pub?gid=0&single=true&output=pdf
As for the rest of you, what does your tin foil hat look like? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

Thanks for posting. Easy link below

www.wdgeeks.info/farms

1 Like

When are they going to induct you unto CF mechengg?

2 Likes

This isn’t a big deal or anything and sorry for dredging up an old topic but you seem like the type that likes to keep things as updated as possible…the lvl 84 NotxAxFarm is now lvl 85 and I just stopped getting max XP at lvl 78 (although it gives 8,543 xp instead of my max of 8,561 so certainly still usable at lvl 78 :man_shrugging: )

Thanks updated. I’ll leave max XP at level <77 because people typically use them a few levels past anyways if they are comfortable with the bases :slight_smile:

Makes sense, and no problem. Are you updating that as you move up with an alt? For some reason I thought NotxA had a TBD for player lvl before (which is why I initially looked this up)

I’ve been getting people PMing me with missing info. My alt is currently 36 so not quite to the verification stage yet lol.

Facebook group people have been instrumental in helping capture changes they see on a day to day basis so I update it every few days or so

There is also a base called MissionBase2 now. I believe it is relatively new. Thanks to all the players who have created these wonderful bases for our use. :kissing_heart::hugs::hugs:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.