Looking to buy a T2 castle in a safe location with timers/food/wood ๐ŸŒ

Got a year of timers to trade for the castle. Throw in a hundred more days if the castle is in the preferred element.

Are you leaving your team to spend the timers?

You canโ€™t apply timers to other teamsโ€™ upgrades (even if youโ€™re in their 5TA).

I got an alt that has the timers. It can join the team that will get the timers. :grin:

My alts forge timers exclusively for stuff like this โ€ฆ long term planning. :sunglasses:

Just making sure :+1:

Iโ€™ve seen a few similar offers, where they didnโ€™t know you couldnโ€™t take time off allies stuff anymore.

Since this is relevant to the game, and doesnโ€™t really belong in off topic, I am moving this to the Atlas section of the forums. :eyes:

Plus in Atlas itโ€™s more likely to be seenโ€ฆ some people mute the off topic section :upside_down_face:

But I like being in off-topic :pleading_face::pleading_face::sob:

Too bad :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On topic: good luck finding a castle Sam :kissing_heart:

Thanks Liz :kissing_heart:

Fire or Dark elements are preferred. Please PM or mail me in-game if youโ€™re interested in a trade. :+1:t3:

A year actually isnโ€™t a lot, considering how much it can do for castle infra, fyi.

Youโ€™ll have better luck looking to conquer.

Conquering would be rude :confused:

They can take it back; otherwise, you know how everyone says that if you canโ€™t hold a castle, you shouldnโ€™t have it? :joy:

Not stealing a castle doesnโ€™t necessarily mean I canโ€™t hold one if I wanted to do so. :slight_smile:

You should throw in some of your famous nudes to make the deal sweeter for them. :wink:

Wish you luck in your quest to find a castle.

:man_facepalming:t2:

Hairless-Cat-Memes-Pictures

:man_facepalming:t2:

Sorry, I canโ€™t find the naked blond in the white thong.

@LizDrakemoor, and this is why I should be in off-topic. My topics enjoy going off-topic. No flags please. :kissing_heart: