Looking to fill the team!

SquabKabobs (Gold 4) is looking to fill spots in our search for platinum! If in need for a team hellbound on reaching the top we are active team very war/event oriented. Had some issues in our rebuild process and now looking to regain our fellow fliers! If interested shoot me a message XSavageSpiritX in game and I’ll more than happily respond!

This will probably get more attention in the recruiting section?

Thank you both!

1 Like

@ModMat @Psarus can move it

Moved to recruitment, thanks.

Hello Friend!! We are already a Platinum team looking for active players. If you have 20 active players we could accommodate you joining us or we could join you!! Team NightsKings Name chuckopotamus. Email me directly in the game for fastest response!! We would treat you like family and we could be a mighty team!

Still up to looking for 20 members? Please message me for the team name we are looking for a team to merge with maybe we can merge together as one team. DragonLadyBug hope to hear from you.

We have recently been getting single applicants and have been taking them to replace people missing wars and alts. I would say we can take 15 now to be honest.

DragonLadyBug
January 9 |

Still up to looking for 20 members? Please message me for the team name we are looking for a team to merge with maybe we can merge together as one team. DragonLadyBug hope to hear from you.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

Chuckopotamus
January 7 |

Hello Friend!! We are already a Platinum team looking for active players. If you have 20 active players we could accommodate you joining us or we could join you!! Team NightsKings Name chuckopotamus. Email me directly in the game for fastest response!! We would treat you like family and we could be …
Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.