Losing a member to death

Hello everyone I have started this topic in the Forum because I thought that they were aren’t many members and dragonlords and officers that have stories to share of someone passing away and they’re going and I’m glad I started it and there’s one thing I’m not glad about is losing another member. Sometime today I received an email from that member sister saying that her sister had passed away in the hospital and I’m not sure what yet, I just know that she had several things wrong with her and she was very young she was I believe it was taken 15 years old. Her name was Lily 5472 she will be missed, she is also known for her spunkiness her positive or A her positive train of thoughts her positive energy she gives out the willingness to help others in battles and resources and advice and always there at events and war. She also brought smiles to people’s faces when times when they were having a bad day. She will be missed and she will be very well thought of and always in our hearts!!! I will also keep everyone posted on what happened I did send a reply back to her sister and I’m asking what happened and how did this happen and I will keep everyone posted thank you again.

dragy 22

I said I will keep you posted on my second member that has passed away and this is what happened.

my thoughts and prayers and my heart goes out to Lilly sister and her family.

wow that’s some seriously private information there, I hope the person/family is okay with you sharing this on this forum.

Yes they are MareZ… I wouldn’t have posted it if it wasn’t ok.

I’m glad that you respect their privacy enough not to post that without permission. Sadly, not everyone is as thoughful in their actions.

I can definitely understand that Liz. Let’s just say at least there are people like us out there. Thank you. :blush: