Lost breeding tokens

Please could someone from PG address the fact that the “compensation” that was sent out for the atlas down time doesn’t cover the tokens many teams would have got had atlas actually been working. Support are being distinctly unhelpful and obstructive about this.

Typical.

PG’s “compensation” for game play problems almost always falls short of making up for the problem(s).

Some will say its better than nothing. If it were me, I’d be trying to keep the player base happy. Something like a happiness initiative…

To play devil’s advocate though - it may be difficult for PG to fully process the extent of the damage as the entire player base did not lose out equally. What they did send out may have been an “average”.

Also, support is unreliable like 99% of the time :tipping_hand_man:t2: sorry just sayin :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Wish those average were of the top 1%. Lololol

-then the compensations would have been 0 as most of the top 1% would have finished everything long before this madness unless they didn’t actually need another set of elite gears. XD

I finished mine long before this and I’m not even in the top 1%. XD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.