Lost Sigils, can’t submit ticket

Oh boy! Here we go. Got excited opened chests which I guess I should have waited since it’s the start of the event. Got to collect two prizes from Dreths page and boom it freezes. So get out of the app and try to get back in and they are all gone. My 1025 sigils are gone. It shows I collected 2 prizes. My chests are all gone. So I tried to submit a ticket and it won’t let me get further than the help button. I restarted and redownloaded the game which may be another mistake. Anyways there it is.

5 Likes

Both me and several other people on my team are experiencing this.

4 Likes

Same for me too.

2 Likes

Having these exact same issues :pensive:

2 Likes

Me too. Ticket submitted

2 Likes

same thing here .-.

2 Likes

Me as well…such a bummer, I hope they refund me because just spent 25k of rubies.

2 Likes

Ahhhh!!!
Do anyone know :man_facepalming:
When a new season starts you need to wait a hour or two so the servers aren’t so full and to Prevent any kind of syncing from happening am losing all your sigils.

An open gold chest slowly as well as claim prizes slowly as well.

I know this cause I lost 5k+ of sigils one time for opening so many gold chest so fast and claiming the prizes so fast to. An to top it all off I went negative in sigils to :man_shrugging:t2::pleading_face:

1 Like

Literally created while I was writing. Can’t see into the future man. But whatever, apparently warning you that ya’ll have another 500 post long shitstorm incoming is now considered ‘unnecessarily inciting anger’ (as if that was my intention) (also as if inciting anger is ever NOT unnecessary but w/e)

We’re already looking into this one!

3 Likes

Same same with me. And sorry, I expect things to be prepared when WD starts his event. not a 2 h cool off phase that isnt mentioned anywhere.:man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

same things different days :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I’m at the point that I don’t trust or believe you.

1 Like

Same for me ‘n’ other players in my team

I’m in the same boat as most people here. I opened more than 500 bronze chests and a few gold chests. Had 1000 sigils, spent 200 on Dreth then the game crashed. I opened the game back up and found my 800 sigils were gone. I’m live streaming and have someone from the creators faction as my witness.

I’m afraid to open more chests so I’m going to wait till we hear we are safe to open them. I hope we can expect a refund for our missing sigils.

5 Likes

Don’t open any… PG won’t compensate for everything missing again.

the event should start 2hrs or so earlier than normal then🤪

How they can know the number of sigils that any player lost?

It’s literally a database option. Logging is a thing.

A detailed list of every player transaction is kept in the servers in case there is a comunication sync problem with the ser… Oh wait

PS: trying to be funny, pretty sure the servers are different

Edit typos

1 Like