Lost sigils new season

It has come to my attention when I opened a lot of chest during the start of event I have lost about 2500 sigils to the error or glitch going on in the game. Anyone else expirence this?

3 Likes

While I did not lose as hefty an amount as the 2500 sigils you lost, I have lost 225 sigils myself

1 Like

Same here, plus i keep having to claim prizes and its making me rebuild my incubator. Everything keeps resetting itself

1 Like

Yes I lost 500+ and I had lost like 20 potions I used and all my 400k food packs… I’m really frustrated especially as I don’t know how much u should have back or how many I may have reused. Lost all the progress I had on leveling a few dragons…

This is very frustrating as the is MONEY being lost if that is the case!! And lots of it!

@PGCrisis

1 Like

According to the game, I shouldn’t have this picture yet… and at one point I got to sapphire stone. Than it refreshed and than I could only get 2 spots short…

Says I have 4 legendary of renewal runes…

Ugh

@PGCrisis

1 Like

Yes same here Exo. I opened 48 gold chest and received 2,400 sigils and lost them due to sync error😡

1 Like

@PGcrisis

1 Like

Same here man and opened 147 bronze Chest and pg still hasent answered my ticket

1 Like

The tickets go to a support team that pg hires I believe and than they report it to PG

1 Like

Members on my team are having the same problem & event points are not counting. Individual points not sure about team points.

1 Like

A whole lot of people are having problems right now. A lot of us are even locked out of the game entirely.

I don’t know if I’ve lost anything. I got on for about 30 min and got booted out. I can’t log in now. My last attack looked like this too…

3 Likes

Same here.
Keeps resetting. It wont allow me to claim awards.

1 Like

Lost mine too. All other chest prizes appear to be accounted for, but I had claim d up to 6 chest prize on the discount line and all prizes gone along with my sigils

1 Like

Same here and also on my main account

1 Like

I did too. This is the BS response I got on my help ticket…

@PGJared

1 Like

So far nothing can help from this ticket and the response is very general to calm you down then forget and not solution base.

The am down 2200 sigils and pg support is less than interested. The sync error seems to have correctly dealt with items that are inventories but the result is I have opened 41 gold chests including the bonus chest and my game account shows those 41 gold chests dropped near to zero sigils. I opened the chests I saw the sigils drop. I was surprised the sigil drop was so good. Then went to bonus tab and used most and bang. Sync errror sigils vine. I am so mad

1 Like

WarFairLuv
WarFairLuvr
Mar 9, 8:13 AM PST

I do not agree. I have an odd situation and I will explain. I THINK I have been credited with most of the items I claimed (like inner fire, tokens) but when I calculate how many Sigils this SHOULD have used and how many I earned I have lost Sigils and progress.

In the event (not counting bronze, or gold chest payouts) I have earned
225 Sigils Apology gift
1600 from event personal prizes
100 from team prizes
=1,825

Where I have used Sigils
Needed First row on bonus tab 7150=1,050
Second row of bonus tab 4
250=1,000

Total used= 2,050

Less accounted for above (no gold chests, no Bronze chests)

difference= 225
plus 150 Sigils in hand
=375 sigils

So you are saying that, After opening
4 +28+9, PLUS bonus goldf chest = 41 gold chests
and maybe 50 bronze chests all those chests only dropped 375 sigils ?

Some gold chests dropped 225 Sigils FROM A SINGLE CHEST and there were MULTIPLE gold chests that did that.

I ESTIMATE I am out about 2,200 sigils so to say ‘we have checked and nothing is missing’ is patently incorrect -
This is just from the gold chests I can account for and does not include attack run drop gold chests

Richie (wardragons)
Mar 10, 5:38 AM PST

Hello WarFairLuvr,

Thanks for writing back.

I double checked on your account again and can confirm that you did open 2 sets of 10 gold chests and gold chests one-by-one starting from Mar 7, 2018 2:45:31 PM PST until Mar 7, 2018 3:16:22 PM PST from the time you sent in the ticket and can confirm that all items received from the chests were successfully added to your account.

At this point, we cannot offer any compensation for sigils as there were no records that the items were lost. We know that this is not the answer that your looking for but please do note that our answers and decisions are made based on what we can see from our players’ records. For now, we can only ask for your continued patience and understanding regarding this matter.

We will continue working on this issue and others that may come up to improve the experience and make the game more enjoyable for everyone.

May your Dragons have the blessings of the sky!

WarFairLuv
WarFairLuvr
Mar 10, 5:33 AM PST

Look in the forum. There is a topic for lost sigils. We are highly ranked players and this is hurting us. Your bland canned response to several of us is a lazy assumption it’s the same issue everywhere. It’s not. It’s specific it’s just sigils not inventoried items and it damages pg credibility when multiple players see a similar issue and support it s dismissing it. Players that gain thousands of sigils are the serious players. These are the people taking the hit. Almost every week I am in the top 1000 players by activity. I am very pissed off. Fix this. Stop dismissing it. There is an error here and your dismissal of the issue is pissing me off even more

1 Like