Lotusbloom, 3rd week. Fortification

As usual, credit to @PoseidonPQ

16 Likes

Kudos to the awesome poster!

On separate note… 3 new tower levels seriously… :unamused::unamused:

1 Like

When they ever gonna stop with new levels every fortification ridiculous never used to be like that

2 Likes

:man_facepalming:

It has been exactly like this for literally years. Every 6 months a new tier, every tier 10 tower levels. And everytime a new tier or tower level comes out someone with a terrible memory is acting like it’s a brand new thing.

2 Likes

You are forgetting that in the past tower levels would go up by 5 after a new tier, and another 5 after the mythics were released. Now it’s more staggered. To be honest I prefer it like that, gives my poor flying skills a bit of a chance to catch up to the new tower levels.

1 Like

What if it isnt terrible memory but instead someone keeps messing with time and some people still have memories from different timelines?
jk

On topic: heres hoping for another rage rune in the prizes. Or at least something that isnt complete garbage like more invincibility shield or rejuvenate glyphs

7 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

Seriously? Looks to me like they are still doing what they can do at their job, and not using the virus as an excuse to stop working and not do anything.

1 Like

They have been increasing the tower levels every single event. Is this Normal? NO IT IS NOT. I’m not asking them to stop working or whatever I’m just asking them to stop this fortifications insanity

6 Likes

5 Likes

If anyone agrees with Pg increasing the tower level per fort is insane and that will just incredible increase the gap in this game.

4 Likes

Then do it in a support ticket. There are plenty of folks who don’t mind new tower levels. No one says that you MUST build 100s…

They’ve spread out introducing new tower levels over multiple events as opposed to all at once. I understand that it may FEEL like they are really ramping it up… but it’s not really much different than it was before…

12 Likes

I choose the method and via I want. Either the forums or a ticket is my decision. Or is there any restrictions I don’t know ?
Tickets come on.

They are.

Months ago it was not like this. Tell me it have been like this? No this is something new. Tell me this isn’t sign of income desperation. there are other things to make to attract new players than just squeezing the ones are already here. So Many broken things. None of the current dragons can fly any 97 Well defended and they are adding 100 hahaha what a joke

3 Likes

2 Likes

Due to the number of flags and ad hominem attacks on this usually wholesome kind of threads, I’m putting it in timeout for 24 hrs.

Chill guys for Fluff’s sake! Just because the world is overwhelmed and going nuts doesn’t mean you have the right to take it out on other people here.

You are the product of 3.8 billions years of evolution.
Act like it.

23 Likes

This topic was automatically opened after 24 hours.

so are they going to give us a extra month with mythic? since the tower levels are all coming out a month early which means next breed mythic will be out a month early also