Lotusbloom Wave 1 Official Discussion Thread

Seems they just started taking a look at this. As of like yesterday :sweat_smile:

Could have something to do with staff turnover… lots of things get lost int he shuffle over the years as staff changes. I’m just glad it’s on the list and that hopefully something will be done.

So, what are the different prize tiers cause they don’t look any different…?

@PGLawson
so how many chest/timers/embers do we get in the new saison in each branch?

Soooo base boost Isn’t discounted like the preview said it would be?? Not sure who to tag anymore :thinking::thinking::thinking:

Look here

Courtesy by Mor

2 Likes

It is discounted, it starts at 50 sigil in the first row. Just not the discount banner

Mine wasn’t but looks like they just fixed it. :grimacing:

Take the fire and ice shards out of the riders 3rd page. What a waste

4 Likes

All pages

I mean some people might need them sooo…but maybe not on the last page lol

1 Like

Crash and burn.

I am just going to put this out there. 8 spend thousands of dollars on this game every year. All of manages to do is gear the game to collect more money so I am done spending. They cant even make the discount branches 3 weeks instead of 2.

I see that there is a mistake on Nucifera’s spell colours. Where you select the dragon tree, all spells are WHITE, even where you preview a spell, it is WHITE, but if you battle with the dragon, the Two Path spell is RED and gets blocked by a Red mage.

1 Like

The Two Paths - Active
Cycles between Disorder and Tranquility

Disorder - Active | Red | 1 Rage
Damages nearby towers for 6% of dragon’s modified HP and debuffs them to receive 33% increased damage. 2 second cooldown.
Tranquility - Active | Red | 1 Rage
Damages nearby towers for 6% of dragon’s modified HP and debuffs them to deal 33% reduced damage. 2 second cooldown.

it is a red spell .

Think PG needs to fix the colour as all the other dragons indicates which spells is Red, Blue or White. On Nucifera all the spells are White.

1 Like

PRE RELEASE ART ——- VS ——— - IN GAME ART

@PGKharnyx ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇɴᴛ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ ?

I brought up abraxxas to make ya see there was great graphic in game too but Colours are not the same on Danav , and lately including the last season there is a smoothing effect on dragons . :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

9 Likes

The rider shards for this season cost 500 more sigils than the previous season. Imho, I don’t believe that Suresh is better than previous riders such as Reginald and might be a wash compared to Rosheen if you discount the Invoker specific skills. As someone else mentioned in another thread, seems like Ano is still invoker king.

Overall, I’m just very disappointed at how the sigil lines were handled this season.

• Increase of 500 sigils for rider shards with no discernible benefits.
  • Increase of 4.5k sigils across the lines with no concessions made to the discount period.
  • Costs remain the same for each evolution stone though even though based on the implementation of tier-based discounting, each tier is worth less once a new tier is released.

I’ve been F2P because I want to see whether PG is serious about game longevity (Ive spent for holidays gifts to other teammates). I will play this season, but I see this trend continuing (half-hearted efforts that disregard the user base), and this will be my last season I fear.e

1 Like

It’s like online shopping (well it really is sort of)… Expectation Vs Reality lol :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Whatever happened here is really sad …
That concept art was sooo good but the ingame version is like a joke :joy::joy::joy:

Real meme material

6 Likes