LotusBloom week 11 - FORTIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

Fortification is the event of the week . Not a surprise the 102s coming since pg said that Howie’s branch would have enough for lvl 102 this season . Easy to figure 102s come this week :yawning_face:

I guess everyone has lots of timers but is there enough ?

Poster by our amazing designer: @PoseidonPQ .

8 Likes

Looking forward to this. Love fort and finally going to be able to hatch these damn Eldritch eggs. Bring on the clock massacre

I am curious tho are the requirements to build 102s out yet ?

I am going to say one upgrade on builder hut will be required. Probably 4 Empyrean eggs.

…are there ever enough timers?

3 Likes

new builder hut level, so need those spare eggs

1 Like

My guess is we will need abbyssal eggs

Have we needed Empyrean yet? I swear the last 3-4 hut upgrades are Vanguard.

Levels 47 through 50 required Empy eggs.

1 Like

I guess I don’t pay attention to my hut…just upgrade and move on.

I had to check Neon. My memory is useless.

Yes in order to get my 100s I am quite sure they were empyrean eggs . Also 99% sure abyssal will be needed

Yep, if we already had 4 upgrades at Empy as JG pointed out. Then I would agree with you 100% next upgrade will need Abysmal.

Woo woo!!
Burn timers burn. Thanks pg for the howitzer branch again, going to be my best fort as I burn through 1000+ days of timers.

Was only going to do a farm/mill event to conserve timers, but thanks to the howie branch I’m getting my 97s and unlocking my first Elds (still not going whole hog though):

2 Likes

Just pass the 400 wall this event for me, i will finally manage to get my dragon to empyrean

Hi AngelvonWolf,

where can i find this excel??
Thx for help

You’ll find it here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1X7mwOi3cF0ZjjDxepwQJJoxBPPWvuVKnq8GEjd8TZto/copy

I think it can be converted to Excel.

Here you can save it as copy of google speadsheet Spreadsheet Vault by Zami