Lvl 100 tower question for pg?

Are towers going to go past 100, or stop there? As no storage has been announced and towers take alot of food and wood so im wondering if that is the end?

:man_facepalming:t2:
You are smarter than asking this question, @Prince :joy:

Delete the thread, please! :nerd_face:

No i know they wont tell but as a old customer. I would like to know if its the end of tower lvls they wont say cuz of money but i can also see major problems soon enough

Bugs getting bad every update lets see major push of content and still no storage updates! I am allowed to ask as its. Up to them to give the answer

Storage above 100 will most likely require Elemental Embers AND Emp egg frags. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Im for real tho farms update each update and no storage addition cuz its at 100 sooo i am honestly asking if towers will go passed 100

Allows us to generate more rss but only can hold 2.7m at lvl 100 and no update in site for storage so whats the point so u have to collect ur farms like what 3x

1 Like

From what I see there’s nothing magical about 100. I think we can go straight past to the 200s, at least from a technology standpoint.

1 Like

Agreed but storage hasnt been changed or lvl changed so thus is why i am asking if 100 is the end because storage hasnt gone passed 100

1 Like

They didn’t increase the amount of resources needed to level did they? At some point if they do, they will have to increase storage hut level

1 Like

New tier will be released and well see rss with farms this time around which im sure its close to rss needed on emps and farms

1 Like

Level 100 towers are the grand fulfilment of PG’s destiny, as foretold by the ancients. They bring unlimited defensive strength, but will cost all the wealth of the whole world.

6 Likes

Unfortunately lv 100 towers won’t be the end.

I see pg easily going over lv 100 with towers and add new tier of dragons to keep the game alive more.

But the real question is they’re going to increase rss(As in speed ups,embers, and shards) payouts for those new towers,storage hut,castle, dragon den,incubator, and farms?..

I honestly hope so for the future of War dragons.

Pg said “it’s the year of the player” but honestly that should’ve been like this since the beginning of this game.

2 Likes

Year of the player started at the end of May and included a net reduction in timers. True facts about the year of the player. Maybe they mean the year of the player will extend into May of next year? 6 months ago they said they would adjust timers and embers. Anyone holding their breath might run out of air around Christmas…

2 Likes

Then they need to start upping that storage simply because 2.7 is a dumb amount for folks almost lvl 500

1 Like

That’s what I’m saying.

They need to greatly increase the rss needed to keep up with the current towers and etc…

1 Like

I’m fully aware what pg done to help “us”

But it’s not enough to be honest here.

1 Like

1 tower burns all wood and food as when u Got little towers u can use it on multiple and its been at 100 it needs t start rising this is why i am here asking and some think its a dumb question but its been lvl 100 for a long long time with no increase and seems they just keep mashing more drags into that but soon enough there will be no space

1 Like

@Arelyna @Crisis can u shed some light for us

1 Like

I reckon new tower types will be released that will be more powerful than what we already have, in that way, we will scramble and begin redesigning our bases from scratch again