Lvl 164 looking for atlas

Language: English
Time Zone: uk
Played time: couple years I think
Age Range: over 18
Elite Account?: yes
Dragon Roster Includes: kinn, chim, nollaig, hau and frostbiter
Highest Lineage Dragon: hau and frost

About: it’s come to that time where I feel like if I want atlas I’m going to have to find a new team. I love my old team and I’m looking for a team with a similar feel to it. I don’t want to sound demanding but I want to write what I’m looking for so I can find the team that’s right for me.
I’m a level 164 and breeding garnet dragons.
I’m from the uk so I’d like a team with some European team mates so I’m not sat on tc on my own while everyone else sleeps.
I’d like a team that is competitive in atlas. I don’t mean has to be doing really well but making an effort and not just ignoring the atlas button. After all If I’m moving for atlas I’d like a team that use it.
I’m not into drama so you can expect no drama for me and I’d like a no drama team back.
I’m coming from a platinum team that don’t do waves or have atlas so I’d like a team that don’t mind explaining things to me and possibly answering a 100 questions or so but once it’s been explained I’ll be fine getting on.
I put a lot of effort into the game so I am quite competitive but at the same time I do work so can’t be on all the time. As I’m uk and work I won’t be on at the start or end of wars most of the time. I’d like a team that is competitive but do understand life.
In return I can guarantee all war attacks will be completed. I get a decent event score each event and happy to work as a team. I complete some team quests but got to admit I don’t make a huge effort on them.
Anything else just ask
IGN shel14097
Level 164

We’d like to give you a shot at HCBD if your would like to give it a go

Celtic War Heros look is up and see what you think .

Apply to IrishDragons :slight_smile: We have Atlas, castles, and will be returning to sapph this week!

Message FinnMcCuhmaill if interested! Let him know Drey sent you!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.