——————————————————————————————————

Language: English
Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time
Played time: if I knew, I’d say
Age Range: I’m an adult
Elite Account?: Nope
Dragon Roster Includes: not enough dragons
Highest Lineage Dragon: Garnet

About: I don’t know how much time I’ve been playing. I am a dedicated player, looking for a respectable team and reliable teammates. I can wait till PVP event ends before joining.

Join us here on SkullxIsland. We love dedicated players. Just apply after the event, we have alts that can be kicked. We’re an atlas team so prepare yourself for lots of fun

I look forward to it.

I am considering all of my options and I am not yet concrete on where I will be going.

If you haven’t decided yet give me a call in came. P1 with 16 castles. Atlas play is a must.

Hi hun

Im the Leader of I776 ( the 1 is a capital " i " )

I have left you a message here.
Please feel free to contact me in game through PM also, if you have any questions

Thank You
Blackwidowsden :blush:

Stop by and check CelticWarHeros.

Must be 21+(Adults Only).Speak & Understand English. And participate In all requirements of
Very Active,Active by War Dragons Protocol.

We are Looking for Active Players that complete 7​:fire: in their War attacks and Defend as many attacks as possible, Players must complete Daily Quest per Event day, Participation points in All Events, both Atlas & Main game events.:four_leaf_clover:

We need Players that are Very Active/Active in Atlas.Must Have at least 250k in troops 2 Prims(100k for Team Castle Security & 150k for Glory/Assistance to Allie’s).Ready to Go in Battle.This is Mandatory of each player