I have noticed quite a few glitch issues encountered in game, I am an occasional spender and have my acct on a year long elite upgrade. With that being said, I am hoping someone in development pays attention to these issues and comes up with needed fixes in future upgrades.
- When trying to upgrade my second dragon tower, every time I pay for the level 6 to level 7 upgrade (400 black pearls) it gives me an error message saying the game needs to sync with game servers, and the upgrade never goes through, though other upgrades go through fine. This issue cost me 8000 points during the Withermoon season’s first event: the build event.
- Whenever I have been battling other bases then switch to the event screen, the game crashes or reloads like I am just joining the game for the first time.
- On occasion, the game completely crashes on me no matter how many times I reload or reboot my device, suggesting a very unstable platform.
- Swipe attacks with my sorcerer dragons such that the game does not register when I try to use swipe attacks in battle. Is there a way to adjust sensitivity for this?
- The game does not completely sync my teammates so we can combine attacks on particularly difficult bases, such that one teammate doesn’t get the invite even though the other teammate is already in the attack.
These are some of the major issues I have been facing in this game. I am hoping the developers look into some of these issues. On the dragon perch issue, I sent in screenshots documenting the issue during the build event.