Hi, been thinking about this for a while. And I’m pretty sure I read this same suggestion from someone before - just can’t find it.
Can we consider making breeding, fortification and feeding one single season long event? Much like the current Atlas season where glory hunting is a season long endeavour.
These three things are simply actions a player should be taking over and over again, not artificially waiting for that 5-day period when it counts for something.
- Allows players continuous progression and not feel “stuck” when they can’t do a certain event
- Allows players to plan and mix-n-match what actions they want to take and when they want to take those
- All these three things are inter-related and would make more sense together
- Doesn’t solve the sapphire and up breeding Everest - this still needs to be addressed
- PG will likely reduce prize scaling if this happens - please don’t go down this path
- This idea is too clever - PG let’s get better together and implement this immediately
Can we agree to make this happen? Yes We Can! (sorry Obama I had to)