Make Totems Great Again

Idea #1

Can we please build all 5 totems and place them on our islands at the same time???

And while you’re at it, please increase their levels and % Debuffs. And let us recycle our fire/ice shards for elemental so we can actually build them up.

Idea #2

Let us transform any element totem into another element for a small fee, like 1000 rubies. That way if there is ever any crazy OP dragon we can easily switch it for a not-so-crazy cost into another element.

And same as above… please increase their levels and % Debuffs. And let us recycle our fire/ice shards for elemental so we can actually build them up.

Personally I prefer Idea #1 but I like #2 as well.

Grazi

1 Like

#1 still a terrible idea.

#2 you can already do with tower transformations.

4 Likes

#1 - you’re wrong LOL, especially if they allow us to use fire/ice shards or transform them into elemental embers… this whole game is built around the idea “I can afford something that you can’t… so come and spend to get it” … this is basically a continuation of that, nothing changed.

#2 - yes but the cost is too high… -2 levels, that’s rediculous.

So… #1 is a great idea because spending more is a good thing, but the transformation is bad because you would need to spend to level it back. You don’t really make a compelling case for your idea.

4 Likes

LOL well i think the ember economy is out of whack, I’m saying they should convert ice and fire shards to elemental embers at some conversion rate and make all 3 buildings built from EE’s …

And idea #1 doesn’t require you to switch back and forth constantly, it’s a long term investment, so spending there is worth the effort…

idea #2 allows to switch back and forth frequently so it should be a lot cheaper…

Build ice and fire turrets then convert them to an ember using tower :man_shrugging:t2:

Smh :man_facepalming:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.