Man insulting turk

man insulting turk

nickname; soul

Meanwhile, what happened to that airplane fix? Didn’t take?

Man insulting woman on said turk team

4 Likes

Report them using the button in chat. That will send chat logs to PG and those can’t be faked like screenshots can. This isn’t the place for these things. Just gonna cause more drama

5 Likes

Oh no he used the f word!!! :scream::scream::scream::scream:

Maybe this can help you :point_down:t4:

5 Likes

attention to the subject head

Right. Skipped past all the drama baiting and asked about the 51st member of your team :point_right::point_left: whoops.

1 Like

Instead of posting a completely un constructive and off topic reply you could help clear up the situation and shine some light on the proper actions that should (have) be/en taken instead.

@XaeRa, @GRlMM, as @Shimo recommended you can block them, report in game, and just do your best to ignore league chat (but often blocking works wonders anyways).

Eh its a general thing, its not like this is first case :man_shrugging:t2: So i liked Warlord’s reply, That insult isnt even 10% of this game lol. If you are that much sensitive about a man insulting, trust me this game isnt good for you. So its better to fight over or just ignore rather than being butthurt :man_shrugging:t2::ok_hand:t2:

So u recommed blocking almost everyone on that team is there really tgat much room on the blocklist for that!

Who cares to block :man_shrugging:t2: Just leave the LC for few minutes, person will stop talking automatically after few.

Unfortunately this kind of crap is rampant in public online chats. It’s not cool but we forum members can’t do anything for you except recommend block/report in game :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I just find it funny how some people are calling it butthurt bt yet im sure they wouldnt want that kinda language used against them. There players or there family! Which most of these people are like family to me! But done issue!

Close this thread already. Take it to LC and leave us out of it.

@ModMat @Psarus @TheRedDelilah

1 Like

Come to D1 and D2 LC and you will have an eye feast :joy::rofl:

1 Like

D1 LC: Where war hits are counted down :rofl:

2 Likes

If you would like to report a player, the best way to do so is by filing a ticket with support:

support.wardragons.com.

Posting on the forums is counterproductive and a complete waste of your time and PG’s time. With the mass of tickets, be patient and watch that ticket conversation.