Massive Event Glitch Requires Immediate Attention!

After the message above, that came off a bit like, your a nube and don’t know what your doing.

I received a very nice and technically specific message and have faith that it is being looked at.

yes in my league, we can’t take down the forts because they are stuck belonging to the blackwood. Meanwhile the team that has the mos point registered is gettign masive team points. I dont understand why no one is paying atention to what is happenig. These screenshots were taken at 12:30am PST on friday november 17th. @PGjared @PGEggToken @Arelyna, Please help us fix fix this problem. Our league has no way to gain point if no one is able to take down the islands taken by the blackwoods. The forts are apperently giving points to top attacker, otherwise explain how are they first place without owning any forts?

King of the Hill problems

Its fair i hate that why u should do something with that also same problem why always like that look of that 100hp wall to done but u can not take that island that team now in the top of event coz of that please do something

Looks like we are in the same league. As you can see there are only 3 teams listed in my league and mine isn’t even one. Also as described above most of the event castles are listed as blackblood and less than 100 points left.

Same issues for my league. In the same league as @ghostxdarkness. I sent a ticket with screenshots over 7 hours ago and updated it three times with no response at all from PG. it’s true to everyone’s belief that they just don’t care about anything but the money. Doesn’t matter how much the players have to suffer.

@pixxel @pgeggtoken @arelyan somebody do something about this crap please.

Oh good, someone is looking into it. I’m glad they finally realized there was a massive problem. Hope it’s fixes for you soon. :slight_smile:

I received another update message, but still no ETA. At this point it has been 17 hours since the event last worked for the entire league.

I appreciate the hard work going into fixing this, but I’ve seen my rank go from top 200 to 2500 during the course of these events.

Sorry about this folks! The team has been looking into this, as soon as the team is able to sort this out, I’ll update this thread.

King of the Hill problems

At last someone responded. Hope this is resolved as soon as possible😊

Any updates, we are now at a full 24 hours?

А как вы обьясните тот факт что нага комнада сбила 51% форта но он так нам и не отошел…тоесть я и игроки в моей комнаде тратят свои деньги на ВАШИ пакеты , тратят свое время НА ВАШУ ИГРУ и не получают результата. Значит вы продаете нам фальшивый продукт???

70%+ guarantees ownership, not 50%.

Окей но эта комнада нанесла куда меньше урона стене чем мы…100% это вся стена мы нанесли 51% как они могут нанести 70 когда осталось 49% …или я в чем то не прав?

Google Translate did not work as well for that. Your team has to focus on one target and hope that others do not as well. Otherwise, it is random between the top four teams that did at least 5%+ damage.

“View Rules” in the lower left explains it, but I do not know if that is translated or not. Good luck :slight_smile:

Я так и не увидел ответа на свой вопрос, поэтому, я перефразирую его по другому.
У стены есть 100% , моя команда нанесла этой снете 51% , вопрос . Как можно нанести стене 70% и более когда у нее осталось 49% жизни?)))

@DragonPunch Is there any word as to what will happen with team ranking for this event, becasue as issue is resolved and islands are working as they should, teh point was greatly affected by the team that hold the ashgard fort, for one entire day. I s team thinking about any points balancing or some kind of help to the team that could not accumulate as many points qhile error was being resolved?

Posting a link here to the thread I created with a similar issue. While it looks like we can now continue playing the event as normal, I know some teams have lost points during the ‘reset’.

There are no team ranking point gains/losses this time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.