May 2018 Ban Wave

I hope so. I reported a very blatant hacker several days ago and he’s still around enjoying his hacked dragons

PG probably wont release the stats on this but they only banned a small portion who were using the most egregious mods.

Jared said it was targeting a specific hack… they work as they identify new ones and stop them

So, monstersdesert is back in atlas. Or maybe they never lost access? In any case this is a shambles.

@pgEcho @PGJared @PGCrisis this sends a real bad signal that one of the most notorious cheating teams either wasn’t booted or found their way back in somehow.

Fun times in whack-a-mole land.
PG see how impotent you are? @PGJared @PGCrisis @PGEggToken

Defense power implies they’re all banned (or in ban limbo and awaiting investigation)

Yes you’re right.

I’ll bet on them all resurfacing in the next week though.

I believe some have resurfaced already :man_shrugging:t2:

I’m sure you’re right

They definitely lost access. They used to be my neighbor. All of their primarchs were removed from the map.

I’m told they may have exploited something to get atlas back. (Not sure if it’s hearsay but supposedly there is a way that has been done before without PG doing anything. )

In any event it’s terrible that a celebrity cheater is showing they are above punishment.

Where did they resurface since you seem to have the answers here?

There’s an old team name exploit. But that hole should be closed for them. Unless it wasn’t. Maybe if they left then rejoined they could come back? Dunno.

In the game of course :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Right after PG milk all the whales who are trying to get th top spots on the leaderboard…

This is news to me, where exactly did you wrongly assume I resurfaced? As usual you have no clue what you are talking about but that should be second nature by now as it tends to be a daily occurrence.

Who are you?? :joy::joy:
I wasn’t taking to u or about u cause I have no clue who u are…or why ur talking like u know me

Edit: unless ur saying u are all those ppl above :grimacing:

I reported someone today. Bookmarked then to see if I was right to do so. Similar leveled opponent that one shotted my boosted Nec while elemental barrier was rolling. Towers in range red mage, storm, ice flak, dark flak, Fire flak, next two towers on the next island we’re both fire turrets.

To my limited knowledge I should have been fine but one shotted before I even got my sand off.

Ice flak SS disables shields…probably does the same to elemental barrier

From the original announcement.