May 2018 Ban Wave

Waves have already occurred after the ‘Main’ ban wave and will continue to occur. We probably won’t be posting information about sweeping waves of bans like we did here, since this was the beginning of that process, but is now ongoing. :hammer:

@PGJared - Thank you for your time you took to answer my message. So all it’s to do, is wait.

If you can count them, fewer is correct.

I spilled less rice than Panda.

Panda spilled fewer grains of rice than I.

:+1:

We should talk about prescriptive and descriptive dictionaries next.

:joy::joy::joy:

I never understood why this mattered. If you can communicate with and understand the other person, then that’s all that should matter.

Fun Fact: Myet phslte ogey nifd tce flbut afd lwnt lvsqkgs of a whbd to rmxd a sncihvre. Pakury cpel, rgwkt?

Is that English (before ciphered) … I’m not a genius… But I’m pretty good. But I hitting a wall. :cry:

Most people do only need the first and last letters to read the word

It does work better if you actually have the regular letters that are in the words though :laughing:
(It deos wrok btteer if you atcaluly hvae the rguealr letetrs taht are in the wdors touhgh)

That doesn’t actually work. Certainly you can guess but as was pointed out you need the right letters. The human brain doesn’t actually read letters sequentially, so you can scramble the letters.

Knowing what you were going for I can guess what you intended with a strong confidence. But there are a lot of words with the same number of letters and the same first and last letter.

@PGJared @PGCrisis how many active players are on War Dragons now? With the continuation of bans and the scale of them…I ponder how many actually are playing this game. Seems to be more than I thought. Maybe I need more friends. Will you two become my friends?

And once again I wonder why PG doesn’t or can’t use IP bans.

Yes, some more educated cheaters will just use a proxy or something else, but it might cut down on the thousands of low knowledge cheaters that simply download third party apps to cheat and keep making new accounts to cheat on and keep influencing the game constantly in a bad way.

Which makes me wonder, I can’t remember any other game where it’s so easy to get a cheater-account that was created in one day into the top league where most of the top customers are and influence their progression in events, wars, Atlas and more.

Why aren’t there more natural gateways besides better security, like a tutorial that takes way more time such as a sandbox where players between lvl1-30 learn the game but can’t influence the rest of the game yet.
Or requirering X medals to apply to a team in a higher league (I think medals were hard to hack?).
Or putting other gateways on achieving certain dragon tiers such as time.

Just some thoughts…

I do know seeing accounts with obviously impossible combinations of infrastructure, towers, and dragons go for weeks unbanned damages my confidence in PG’s ability to catch cheaters. If those types aren’t somehow cheaters it’d go a long way for PG to explain why they’re not even if their normal policy is privacy.

@PGCrisis
Some cheaters come back within days and don’t even bother to hide their identity. So whats the point of banning people at all when you can’t keep them banned?

Seems like you could save yourself a lot of trouble and not bother as what you are doing doesn’t seem to be working.

Since we are best friends…let me tell you some of my secrets.

1. My favorite dragon of all time is Phasmos.
  2. My favorite color is :purple_heart:
  3. I actually hate eating sweets. I hope you love Sugar, because this means more for you.
  4. I once meant to only buy 1 $100 value pack…but let’s just not talk about what actually happened afterwards…(I paid one month’s server bill for PG and the 2016 “Sync Error” happened)
  5. I once asked Jared to date my sister. She’s cute. But now it’s too late. She has a lame boyfriend who doesn’t play dragons. I’m about to whack him with a pan.
  6. I sometimes play war dragons in the shower. It’s difficult with pruney fingers.
  7. I sometimes leave my game on so people think I’m online. Little do they know…I’m just sleeping.
  8. I like to @group people so that they know I was there. Even though I leave immediately after.
  9. I buy WiFi on my flights for dragons. But I tell everyone else it’s for work related purposes.
  10. I ask everyone in league chat to kiss me. But really, I don’t want them to kiss me. Coodies.

Thank you, this made my day :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I have a pan. I will let you use it,if you promise not to get coodies on it.

Roses are red, violets are blue, Come on in here and ill cuddle you :notes:

I believe Sugar is a dude. :eyes:

Eh, people guess me gender too much and often never get it right. However, am I a dude? Dude is such a lame term. I’m not lame. My theme song is Bodak Yellow by Cardi B.