Maybe this is why the game is so expensive?

Maybe not. :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

here i was thinking people who spend even 100$ a month on the game are rich…

1 Like

I spend for elite. Used to do it a year at a time… Now, I occasionally let it expire so I can get a month for 2 bucks.

1 Like

:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:
I stopped spending as well and lots of my friends who use to spend a lot as well.
I use to spend on both my accounts equally,but now I’m not motivated at all
After all those glitches not feeling like I’m a charity organization)
Some ppl quit,some stopped spending
PG should remember that WD is a team game and social part is strong here
It’s like a chain. One middle lvl will quit the game and 1/2 team will do same,including spenders.

2 Likes

They make several million a month, it’s been expensive because they know they can get away with abusive pricing strategies

2 Likes

I was also a spender not crazy but I would spend $300/month. Now since the season started, I’ve spent $50 and that was yesterday. I play for less hours too. I took the ignorance googles off or “the newness” is gone :woman_shrugging: We need some serious change in many aspects of the game.

2 Likes

As long as progres can be directly bought without limits, this is the reality of any game.

I’ll just leave this here:

14 Likes

The things you get buying the best pack is ludicrous. At least here in Europe 100€ per pack should give you the least 2 dragons of the last lineage. But it just gives maybe 20% of 1? If I had the gif I’ll choose the one throwing bills to the toilet

signal-2018-07-01-134013

4 Likes

Thanks, that one fits perfect too! :joy::joy::joy:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.