Mechengg's Spreadsheet Vault

Talk dragon Tuesdays? This is a thing?

Lord I hope so!!! :joy::joy::joy:

Shared playlist wih ya

20 minutes!!! way too long for me. nice spinning paper though…

PM me please so we don’t go too far off topic pls :smiley:

Starting to track all team final event prizes. Link will be above as well in the vault

Hey @mechengg ,

Black Pearl Drops.
Slightly better Rollup during Fort which includes the quantity 100 drops, but the data shows more quantity 225 drops Main Events.

So which event is expected to yield more total quantity of Black Pearls over 100+ gold chests?

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1GRC6olbBYBEJP6ryHJ9MGPz8xfvFsUzkzO9LlY6HqIE first tab (“Rollup” tab) shows the expected average drops per chest. Fort is tops for black pearls (11.32), but pvp events are close behind with 10.57.

All of the numbers are depressingly low though, if you need 20k or so of them…

I reviewed the spreadsheet, and found…

And understanding that there is a 11.32% and 10.57% chance of ‘a’ drop during the respective events, but not all drops are equil…

Those are not percentages. Those are the number of pearls per chest. So 11.32 means that you will get 11.32 pearls per chest average. In other words, open 1000 chests and you will have about 11320 black pearls.

i believe there are, but may not be true.
All i can say is , after new land, there will definitely be at least 3 teams. Not naming any :wink:

Fort is your best shot at pearls and timers. But it’s not good for tokens.

Oh now I get it. Thanks Morreion for taking the time to explain it, twice for my benefit :sweat_smile:

Thank you very much for creating these. We all appreciate it, even if everyone who has utilized them has not said so!

As per request from @Sam here are a few more information tables that you guys can find above that have basic infrastructure information

Atlas Infrastructure Upgrade Table

The timer cost, who has to give it?

Anybody on the team can “expedite” from the infrastructure screen :slight_smile:

In any denomination that they desire. Up to management to set an amount or just get random people to help out.

Second one for ya

Atlas Bank Storage & Transfer Information

Can any land level be upgraded to the level 12 infrastructure? Or are the levels capped based on land level?

HQ, Bank & Tower can be upgraded to L12

Fort, Refinery are capped at (Level - 1) x 3
ie: T2 land = (2 - 1) x 3 = capped at Level 3 infrastructure
ie: T4 land = (4 - 1) x 3 = capped at Level 9 infrastructure