Mega attack NO CHESTS

Just did a mega attack… and received 0 bronze, silver or gold chests. Im more thab irritated. As a small player i rely on these chests when i decide to spend 23 inner fires and 100 energy which cost me a lot of energy crates to purchase.

Wtf!!

Anyone else having this issue? Because i just sent in a ticket. I thought it was a glitch and restarted the game… but nope. Last event… somehow 2000 rubies magically bought 50 100% xp during a crash since it was my last xp buff used in the rub it crashed during. I let that go… but im not letting this one go. I Dont play this game to gamble!!! I understand glitches… but ive done 2 mega attacks this event now. Last season no issues with pvp… this season…EVERY EVENT HAS BEEN SO SCREWY. Pg… please fix this.

2 Likes

Yes

And here

My teammate yesterday got 2 bronze chests from a mega

This has already been discussed in another thread. Chest drops are not a guarantee.

This would be extremely rare though. I’ve gotten drops on all my mega attacks. The drop rate remains unchanged from doing a single regular attack so make sure you are hitting a base higher than your current level to increase likelihood of a drop and therefore multiple chests from a mega attack.

If you are a lvl 100 hitting a lvl 40 forget about it.

I had similar problem. I try to do super run but the game wasn’t loading. Than I restart the game and 20 energy is missing. I tried again but same problem. Total 40 energy is missing. WTF

Yeah i was a level 62… hitting a 200. With a backer. Seems to me… the new egg drops are interfering with the code if there is such a thing as this rng for.mega drops. 100% of every mega attack ive ever ran until this event has yielded chests. I think there should be a disclaimer that chests are not guaranteed if that is the case. It is very misleading… and im a smaller player who really counts on chests to make up for energy ans inner fires used in megas especially…im sure all players take chest drops as a factor into using a mega attack. Makes 0 sense… and support has been inconsitent with answers. =/ very upsetting to me.

1 Like

Yeah i was a level 62… hitting a 200. With a backer. Seems to me… the
new egg drops are interfering with the code if there is such a thing as
this rng for.mega drops. 100% of every mega attack ive ever ran until this
event has yielded chests. I think there should be a disclaimer that chests
are not guaranteed if that is the case. It is very misleading… and im a
smaller player who really counts on chests to make up for energy ans inner
fires used in megas especially…im sure all players take chest drops as a
factor into using a mega attack. Makes 0 sense… and support has been
inconsitent with answers. =/ very upsetting to me. Oh and thank you
for the info!! Sorry for the rant

you have 2 types of drop in the event.

The regular one where you destroy the monuments and get a chance of getting it.

The other one is the one you see where it gives 1 for normal 4 for super and 30 for mega. Even if you get 1 chest from destroying monuments, it isn’t related to the other one that you get.

If lets say you got 4 bronze chest in battle and then got 4 chest for doing a super attack, then you got a total of 8 chest.

Egg tokens doesn’t interfere with the drop from the types of attack that you do since there’s no egg token reward at the battle result screen (where you see the 3 chest type on the right and points on the left)

its also not a guarantee to get chest on event attacks. Chances are high ofc (like 80% since you get it most of the time like what you said), but there are times that it will fail. It is annoying when a mega attack failed to give a chest, but they still follow the same chance for all 3 types of attack.

Yeah, if you’re using a mega attack because you’re hoping for chests, there are better ways to get them. It shouldn’t be a given that you will chests just because you did an attack.

I didnt do the attack to get chests… but i would not and will not continue to do them knowing that im better of doing individual runs. People have done 4-7 mega attacks with 0 chest drops in consecutive 4 mega attacks. That isnt just bad luck… this has been an issue only in this event. And, i think the code for egg drops added to the game interfered with the RNG used to determine if chests will drop or not. Makes sense to me. Also… why use a mega attack if the yield is 0? I understand to be competitive… but it makes no sense to use them with 0 yield except points. Dont even put a chance for chests dropping next to the results.

Good, don’t do anymore! Mega attacks suck, they were never worth it!

2 Likes

i did three supers and got 15 bronze chest i’m happy with that

There’s a pretty easy solution… dont use mega coins and stop supporting their use. Problen solved, next topic.

4 Likes

Oh i hate.mega attacks…it has taken the fun out of pvp. Every time we match against a team the island is gone in 2-3 minutes. Its crazyness. Has removed the fun of pvp… not to mention half of the members have their mega refunded and sit there with 0 energy and a coin… so islands sit and people like myself grind them out. But i can barely get an attack in bc the islands are gone so fast. No fun

“Problem solved”? Not at all. It is not possible to win without mega attacks. Period. Not using them means not winning.
Not a single round in our (Sapphire 1) league has lasted more than 3 minutes for this whole event. There are literal seconds between the two teams finishing. Because they are mandatory, the problem with drops must be fixed. Their poor efficiency is already a severe penalty.

2 Likes

This ^^^

I’m in Platinum 3 and we need to use Mega attacks to win pvps. Most of them last under 10’. The ones we have won were done so in under 7’ (our fastest was 5’ 50")

is it really that important to win the PvP, or is letting all team members maximise their event points more important? Ask yourself this question and maybe the :bulb: will come on.

3 Likes

This is the response i got from the pg team?

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

We like to inform you that it is not 100% guaranteed that you will receive chests from mega-attacks. Chests award is still based on drop rates and percentage so it is possible not to receive any chests from your attacks. If you indeed received chests from the said attack, you will see them being added to your armory.

We hope this information helps and clarifies the concern.

I had the same issue. See screen shot.