Merge of accounts

Hey so I’ve been playing for a few years and I have a few acount and personally I would like to merge my accounts to one. I don’t exactly know what we would have to do or what the finished product is but I think it would be a good idea if we could. Maybe we could have our rubies and egg tokens combined but keep the higher lvl? I don’t have an idea about divine drags and what not. I think it would be great if we could merge a grand-fathered acount to a newer one as well.

they try avoiding sending resource from 1 account to another and you ask for merge :rofl:

Will never happen. Imagine the rorting that would occur.

• create 100 new account
  • get prizes from referring
  • get prizes from achievement
  • combine
  • free thousand of rubies (or millions?)…

Which seems all the more impossible lol… heck 2 accounts alone is time consuming, then 100? :man_facepalming:

Won’t happen. Both because of potential abuse and because too much lost profit or increased value (but not for PG) from selling accounts.

But I don’t mean to single put PG on this. I don’t know of any multiplayer game that allows this kind of merge.

Then we should have a limit to how many accounts can be merged. As well as a a specific level requirement. i Don’t know about the rioting though. If the choose not to merge then they don’t have to it’s the players choice. Although the referring thing would be a problem but players do that anyways.