Merging vs. Fortification Event

Does merging towers help in the fortification event…!!!

No it doesn’t.

Doesn’t that seem profoundly wrong…since when I merge towers I have essentially fortified my base…It is not like I didn’t use time and effort…if not money…to be able to make that happen…!!!

No it isn’t wrong, they even stated it will not help ur points in fort, you was once credited points for the tower your merging :roll_eyes:and if u wasn’t thats your loss for building out of event

1 Like

Let’s see… what do you get points for in fort? Spending wood, food, elemental embers, fire and ice shards or black pearls. Do you spend any of these while merging? If not why would it contribute to your fort score?

5 Likes

It can help, but not directly.
Point wise, merging gives none. However, if you know what you’re doing, merging towers can help.

1 Like

Time and effort? lmao.

1 Like

Yes…no points…no rewards…that is what the the fortification event is all about…points and rewards…if I am going to now destroy what I have built without points and rewards…I deserve every right to be rewarded for it…After all…merging wasn’t even in existence at the time I built these towers…it shouldn’t matter when I decide to take advantage of my points and rewards…the time and effort belongs to me…so the ones who did receive points and rewards…also gets to enjoy the benefits of merging and leveling also…

…Then don’t merge? This isn’t rocket science. Merging is here to help your base, not your fortification events. Spend timers and resources and you’ll get points.

5 Likes

The purpose of Tower transformation (merging and transforming) is fixing our base, allowing it to stay up to date with recent tower trends, or even fixing our past mistake in base building (read: optimizing our base) without growing in level.

Not for Fortification event abuse.

8 Likes

Then use your pointed rewarded towers to “…Merge…”…to get higher points and rewards in the next fortification event…and then think again…if this isn’t about the Fortification Event…The fortification event was created to encourage building your base…Rocket Science…the higher your towers the better your rewards says the Fortification Event to the Merge…

U get benifits of better towers and a stronger base so u are being rewarded

1 Like

Merge was introduced to fix your base transform was introduced to try new towers was never ment for points just fix mistakes and try different towers

1 Like

Optimization…is about taking advantage of any situation at any given time…the Merge belongs to the unrewarded towers first…not to the towers who were already rewarded…and then get to correct the same mistake the unrewarded towers made of building the base…One for all and all for one…What mistake did you make rewarded champion…? Fortification awaits your rewards to help build that base…Olay…”Dragons” behold…!!!

You were already rewarded when you first built the towers you are merging. Giving you points again would be double dipping.

Not to mention you use no resources or timers or anything. So it could be easily exploited if you DID get points. Even with the penalty.

8 Likes

Every tower is built with resources…and as far as the timers go…unless you waited out the time…which can be done in any case…rewarded or not…timer were used in both instances…Merge vs. Fortification is still at question…of abuse to the unrewarded…

Don’t use the feature then its only in beta anyways its just a way to recycle old towers anyways

1 Like

This reads like a bad google translation of some eastern philosophy book. There are words in there and it almost looks like it could mean something, but it’s just gibberish.

4 Likes

It allows the rewarded to be rewarded again and again and again…while the unrewarded loses in every aspect of the Merge…If the rewarded can optimize their mistakes with rewards…then the unrewarded are entitled to their rewards also…

Do u get points. For feeding your dragons? Do you get points for having a fed perch ?

1 Like