Mid-Year 2021 - Community Ideas for Improvements

Break mega alliances in atlas and find new ways of conflict :eyes:

56 Likes

Atlas Sieges and Shrines

7 Likes
  • Problem: The trap time per troop of trappers gets worse as you level up the tiers.

• Effect: To get a decent trap time, players have to either use a low tier trapper (e.g. bronze), or load up a crazy number of troops.

• Solution: Have a minimum number of troops for the trap to work (e.g. 2k), but then scale the trap time with the level+tier of the trapper, not the number of troops loaded.

19 Likes

Revamp the pvp events
Tired of spending hours grinding points.
It’s choresome and not competitive

In atlas
What happened to Crusades?

Mega alliances, meat shields causing stagnancy , give me good news that you guys are aware of this and are trying to do something about it.
We never hear any comments for this problem.

16 Likes

Hi,

I wondering if this could be developed into altas neutral zone. A castle wall of remembrance for players that are sadly no longer with us.
On syn3rgy this week we lost a good friend kassie. She was a amazing kind supportive player and everyone mama. N o question was stupid with kassie and replies where always kind.
I think we have all been on other teams that have also lost members as well.
I’m not asking for accounts to be kept open because that impossible. But a wall or castle graphic where their game name can be remember.
Kassie loved this game with a passion that made everyone enjoy playing. Everyone in this team is missing her and all the other teams that she played for in the past.
All I’m asking is that as a community we could have a castle graphic or wall where every team that has lost a player in this way can see their game name live on.

Respectfully yours
Tariengold

13 Likes

Problem: The day before PvP starts, during treasure hunt. This is an extremely boring day with no real reason to be on.

It’s boring because there is no atlas to attack in and no event to attack in.

Potential change: actually make the treasure hunt period a treasure hunt. Increase drop rates. Add challenges for chests or prizes.

Challenge example: Defeat (70%) a base 30 lvls above you with a lineage dragon

Edit 1 for clarification:
The challenge example would be separate from PvP. Like breeder missions but harder and better rewards/chests. Just SOMETHING to do while we wait for PvP. I agree with @Heftig (below) that PvP shouldn’t start earlier.

64 Likes

I like this but I would add that I would NOT want to see the solution be starting PVP a day earlier. While this would be ok for certain PVPs the grind heavy or costly ones like CC AND fight Pits would be exhausting to add 20 hours to those events. So sticking to the initial suggestions would be great.

4 Likes

Healing potions are an unnecessary currency that punish activity.

This punishment discourages and sometimes disables the flight of dragons when needed.

Completely removing healing potions and instead allowing the “flight cost” of food as a substitute would solve this.

This may not be a problem to whales and high levels that have constant access to tens of thousands of them, but to new players, grinders, and people that don’t spend it is EXTREMELY crippling.

52 Likes

Update in the fight pits. Implementing new mechanics to this event which can make it more entertaining and less like “i am doing 100 same runs in a day”

28 Likes

will yup asking yet again ,sry :sweat_smile: atlas rider come for invoker (which u can get for 5 red rider shards :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I believe the mentioned December thread still has a lot of good updates PG has not touched on. Are you sure that making a new one, when so much of the 1st one was ignored is such a great idea?

17 Likes

Putting some friend zone (grey) lands on the top of the map and increase the accessible castles. Not by designing a new whole map.

16 Likes

make a feature that doesn’t allow u to hit alliance members in regular game ,some get mad :sweat_smile: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Decrease the gold costs to level the primarchs, or put another currency to level them, like red rider shards. These shards can be obtained in every event and even more from the atlas chests now. Lower level players and the teams who don’t have a lot of castles struggle to find that much of gold.

46 Likes

Shame on them lol.

1 Like

Decrease or remove the gold cost, AND reduce the time it takes to upgrade them. Keep glory costs the same though.

23 Likes

Healing time removal and potion termination

• Healing time is a hindering feature, especially for the newcomers who have not accumulated as many healing potions as the more advanced players.
  • This is causing a burdensome experience in the newcomer’s perspective, as they are unfairly limited in their abilities to battle by their poor amount of healing potions.
  • Total removal of healing time and healing potions may help resolve this issue, and make the newcomer’s gaming experience much more pleasant.
35 Likes

alright but pls keep the gold option ,how bout if u have extra glory on old primarchs u use that instead of gold

2 Likes

do memes count as nonsense
anyway

yup ,those who atk alot ,like me , had so less healing potions as in 0. Now im fine but new active players hate this

5 Likes

Audible banners for devices without a vibrate function (like iPads)

27 Likes