Minor Event: XP (Replace Feeding)

Anyway definitely better than feeding. Imo feeding doesn’t deserve to be called as an “event”.

I have trumpets and fanfare before every meal. My coworkers think I’m strange. I just let them know I haven’t eaten in three months.

For starters, I LOVE the idea for this event. No heal times sounds awesome too, but I could sacrifice that if it meant getting this event. That of course would skew towards the bigger players and spenders (and also to the non-grinders, hmmm), but would create the revenue stream so dearly clung to by PG, and maybe make the whales complain less. Any way to get this event.

As for Feeding, I could see these as parrallel events. Actually leveling dragons does nothing in this event, so essentially this event could be the prep for the Feeding event. Hold the XP event like Feeding, as another minor(minor) event, with each happening twice per season. I understand you’d still have players not leveling dragons, but a guarantee of 2 feedings per season would mean not as long, and with 2 of each of these events (4 per season) it could help to break up the monotony of this (terrible) new event cadence.

For me, Feeding has too many issues and should be eliminated, even though I tend to enjoy it. And this event as proposed has SO many solutions to existing player progression/game interest issues that I would want it (esentially) as proposed. I was just thinking of a middle ground for those who like Feeding, and for PG if they didnt want to eliminate an existing event.

I want this event to return but it is not on the “road map” so we will not see it. This isn’t the first time this event has been brought back up but it got the same response from PG as all other times it was brought up. I.e. no response

main issue we facing in feeding event is FOOD. if we compare feeding and fort event prize ladder , fort is very easy to score more points get sigils and rubies , but feeding event sucking all of my energy to hunt foods .

so we need some changes in feeding event . thanks @TheRedDelilah for bringing the issues to everyone attention.

energy reset should all be 6hrs imo. also events should give achievement prizes with things that u really need in game to progress like embers, extra timers, extra egg tokens etc. replacing hammers and tower hp/atk in achievement lines to at least keep players interested in goin for the next one. just my 2cents

energy reset should all be 6hrs imo. also events should give achievement prizes with things that u really need in game to progredss like embers, extra timers, extra egg tokens etc. replacing hammers and tower hp/atk in achievement lines to at least keep players interested in goin for the next one. just my 2cents

But neither of these events have energy

4 energy per feed

not this one u proposed or feed. i mean even not energy events should at least also give items to progress replacing not really useful items with things that are really needed

Lol. I just want no heal time boost, or something similar.

Um, Isn’t this specific for feed v.s. XP event?
Probably another suggestion thread for major event?

Off topic

Can we have these applied during breeding too?
I mean xp grinding is another (fun?) part of breeding event.

:roll_eyes:

How’s about getting points for using xp potion instead of using rubies to transfer xp… the payoff for xp transfers is too low and uses too many rubies especially for lower level players…also like fortification you can use good to level up lumber mill there should be something to use that doesn’t utilize rubies to incorporate into feeding… I like the idea but maybe you should combine both point systems…

The ruby transfer is PGs way of making money, simply put. I’d rather just 100% do away with feeding as it’s lterally the worst event for gameplay.

Sad.

I was waiting for this évent.
And we lost a farming évent.

Pvp = fight
Fortification = farm
Breeding = wait
Feeding = farm and wait.
And farm the week of thé évent…

I Love farming and…
We lost a lot of sigils with this décision.

This is official ?

Add Feeding to Breeding should be realy good idea.

Lies… it is a terrible idea. PG would never pump enough food into the economy so players would be able to get their dragons breedable since the best way to get points for feeding is to waste food on perches every 18-20 minutes…

Yes, it would be a good idea.

No, it would be a terrible idea. As Liz states above

My vote is no because I actually somewhat enjoy the preparation I do for Feeding. It gives me a reason to level dragons past 12 or 16.

I have absolutely no desire to have an event that requires me to run my divines through my invader base as many times as I can, tyvm. This would be a weekend of mindless, repetitive grind, because when I only have 5 days to gain as many points as possible, I’m going to do the easiest thing available.

No, thank you.

Edit: Just realized what it makes me think of: Kingdom Wars PvE, but without Energy to stop me from continuing to grind. That really appeals to people?