Mobile devices that run War Dragons well

**_Heyo gang. Would you guys list your mobile devices, phones, tablets, either ios or android please, that run war dragons easily and glitch free?.

Huge thanks.

firesbane_**

1 Like

I don’t think there are any devices that play the game “glitch free” lol. But the game works really well on my iPad Pro 10.5” model (main account). It runs fairly well on my iPhone SE (alt account). Though to be fair I don’t play with the account on my phone nearly as much as my main so the game might be glitchier but I don’t play enough to really tell :laughing:

1 Like

iPad pro plays fine my Android tablet which is more powerful is horrible.

1 Like

Apple is a fantastic choice, another fantastic choice is a Samsung galaxy tab s3. Expandable storage and is fluidnsmooth. I love my galaxy tab S. You would too.

1 Like

No glitches so far on my iPhone 6!

1 Like

iPad Air 2 has been entirely trouble free for me. And it is the perfect size for doing triple and quadruple tap with hunters. :grin:

3 Likes

iPad Air 2 has also been smooth running for me. The only problem is you have to be careful with how many apps/games you put on it. The device storage can fill up pretty quick and then WD will have issues.

However, on my Samsung Note 4 the game is almost unplayable, even on the lowest graphics settings. Sometimes the game even closes on it’s own. That is a pretty old smartphone now though.

1 Like

I have a Samsung Galaxy J7 Sky Pro it runs on great.

1 Like

My iPhone 6s and now 8 plus work perfectly well with the game!

1 Like

My Samsung S8 runs it almost perfectly. Atlas takes a couple of seconds to load, and the game force quits 3 times a week. Other than that, it’s pretty sweet.

1 Like

Do NOT run it on a Samsung Tab A (8") with the 1.2GZ chipset, choppy and slow of there are any defenders present, and Atlas doesn’t load properly 95% of the time.

1 Like

The razor phone is doing well :smile:

1 Like

My iphone X (10) plays it good and there’s actually been some “redesign” of the layout that I wish my ipad had :cry:

Samsung Note 8 runs OK at least 2 times a week crashes and kick me out of the game. No Atlas though. Other wise it is OK.

iPhone 6s+ works really well. Also have two iPad mini 2’s, identical except for iOS. One has latest update and runs like… well… I wanna turn it off with a sledgehammer…

Found this thread online from issues that I am experiencing right now with a brand new Asus zenpad 3s 10 hexa-core CPU, 4GB memory and a PowerVR GX6250 graphics card. The game won’t run, so glitchy and it freezes constantly, even at the POOR graphics settings.

Opened a case with support and the tech is thinking that it is network related which is not.

The game ran OK for the most part with an Ipad mini 2 I used to have and ran “eh” with an Ipad 4, it wasn’t a great experience but it could run it.

I hope they fix this nonsense. All other games play flawlessly.