Morak against defenders triple defenders

This category is for posting strategies, guides, and resources related to the Dragons and Bases in War Dragons.

This is brought to you courtesy of the grind @Shivenzo I ask for his permission and he said it was ok just he would like the feedback from the community
Enjoy his content people

7 Likes

Proof that I asked before posting

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

And you didn’t tag @Shivenzo ? rude :triumph:

7 Likes

How do you tag someone

1 Like

@KISSxMYxGRITS just type @ and then their forum name.

5 Likes

With all that said and done let’s get thoughts on the grind video

1 Like

Morak ain’t Zotz. It zukz. No z.

5 Likes

Comparing two different classes of dragons is like apples to oranges morak requires alot of skill alot of practice why people want the easy way to win? challenge your skills

1 Like

The only dragonz worthy to be beneath my handz are zotz. Or zenkoz. Or zamrokz. Or Zaruz.

2 Likes

:triumph:
Lies. You like Zurtz more.

1 Like

This speaks volumes response to those saying morak needs healing
Screenshot_20200118-003409

1 Like

Keep Zotz out of this! He my signature dragon(even though I’m in emerald tier and he’s stuck at platinum)!

1 Like

Been flying Morak up to emerald. He’s just a weakling compared to other invokers. Rapid cooling should have healing wffect.

Eh? :flushed: Seriously? With all seasonal runes attached?

1 Like

Even without the runes… I don’t think I could hit as high with Namaka, but it’s much more difficult with Morak…

Eg. Garnwt Morak vs lvl 63 long middle defended.

2 Likes

Weakling is far to vague of a word. He is a glass cannon with little forgiveness but he is insanely strong for damage output, you just gotta fly him very well

6 Likes

I agree and does very well hitting up on short bases. I find Morak alot of fun to fly. Also thanks for your live stream. I was able to learn something new about Morak. Totally missed his ammo reload spell briefly dodges projectiles. Since projectiles didn’t disappear after casting thought I was taking damage when I was not. Which can be a life saver if timed correctly.

Just need one more rage glyph for him & he will be complete.

2 Likes

Brought to you by the grind

6 Likes

Morack is a MF beast

4 Likes

Yea morak has insane potential for short bases. With forge items my Garnet morak with rider bonus of 55hp and 62 attack, can kill bases that are near 1b. Level 60 towers. I’m not even that consistent with flying him. Now this is undefended but defended you just need to watch out for ice flak and beat the shield or kill shield fast then blue.

Morak ap is around 180m and has hit as high as 900m

2 Likes