More Physical War Dragons Merchandise

There was a recent thread about trying to obtain the 3D models of WD dragons for personal use by 3D printers. I had a brief discussion in that thread about the possibility of official War Dragons models that could be sold in the online store, and that seemed to generate a little bit of interest. I wanted to see if there was anyone else who would be interested in discussing that kind of thing, and, by extension, other forms of potential WD merch.

Let’s be honest: the online WD store has not been updated in a very long time. As of my last visit, there were only a handful of T-shirts, some posters, and cases for devices that I suspect are probably obsolete now. Obviously, the main focus of WD’s business is on in-game purchases, but I feel that there are a lot of missed opportunities for real-world merchandise. If there is one thing that everyone who plays War Dragons can agree on, it’s that the dragons look amazing. As a figurine collector in real life, I would absolutely love to be able to pick up models of a few of my favorites for my own displays. Even if you’re not interested in that kind of thing, you may be able to think of other WD related items that you might enjoy having. More shirt designs, keychains or pins, plushies, etc. Some of these things exist as exclusive swag for contests or events like Summit, but it would be awesome to have more available for all to buy in the official store.

@PGGalileo, when you have a moment, would you mind asking whomever it may concern if there have been any discussions of anything of this sort? And if not, perhaps consider starting one? Please and thank you!

And just for fun, I’ve created a little poll for everyone to vote for what kind of merch you might be interested in seeing. I’m just curious about what the community wants from this area… if indeed it wants anything. If not, this will be a very short thread. But I am going to be optimistic for the moment.

Cheers!

• Figurines [my pet idea is sort of like a D&D kind of miniature]
  • New T-shirt designs [look at all the art assets we already have, these could practically make themselves]
  • Keychains, pins, or other small accessories [insert relevant qualifier here]
  • Plushies [come on, you know you want a huggable Chunk]
  • Coffee mugs [for those long nights poring over breeding guides… and breakfast]
  • Other [feel free to make suggestions in the thread!]
  • I’m not interested in physical WD merchandise
  • I just want to see the results

0 voters

3 Likes

Good news! It is actually my responsibility to get the store up and running again. So, I’ll be watching the thread with great interest.

19 Likes

When ordering t-shirts, please make sure to include a “big and tall” section. :eyes:

3 Likes

I want a WD exclusive Journal or Diary, with the breeding pairs, egg combos, tower and level stats, dragon stats, printed, plus 80 page GSM would be great.
Basically, a printed version of Neon Wonderland site.

I would buy a mug in a heartbeat, also hoodies, here in Canada we love our hoodies.

2 Likes

One of my teammates shared a picture of a gift from a 2017 season…

6 Likes

Awesome! Let’s see what everyone has to suggest! :+1:

I remember seeing that in the store a looooong time ago. They used to have a page for it even though it was some kind of exclusive prize. I wanted one so bad… :laughing:

I love this idea! I didn’t even know there was any wd perch outside of like the art contests.

One piece of merch I’d love to see would be prints of dragons. Many of the drags looks even more badass in their pictures and I would definitely buy a few

1 Like

Plushies! New pins! High quality posters of official Dragon artwork! Maybe even egg plushies! Or dragon stickers for tablets and devices! Or plushies! Or personalized hats and caps!

Did I say plushies? :thinking:

6 Likes

Please :pleading_face:

4 Likes

Oh man, I would do illegal things for a Redrian plushie!

I was also immensely jealous of this:

4 Likes

I THINK you said plushies, but I couldn’t swear to it.

4 Likes

T-shirts how can people find out about this game if you don’t go around promoting the game via shirt

1 Like

I think a calendar featuring the artwork would be awesome, too. I cant hang posters in my office but no one would complain about a calendar. Just don’t try to sell me a 2020 calendar in July 2020 for full price. I can’t stand when people do that. :rofl:

6 Likes

Axi, Chunk, Firefin trio of cuteness i would buy them all

4 Likes

One friend of mine made me a shirt with my team’s crest and name ( he wanted to celebrate my social distancing … a year or two ago…)

Firefin stress ball and egg token stress ball
These are needed because of atlas lmao

4 Likes

Not just Atlas… What about network delay when you go into a defense bright and early but anll you see is your supershots on towers not firing off, your hammers absolutely useless and the dragon strolling through your base unhindered… But I digress.

i also thought about a 3D printed egg mood lamp that changes color, either a white translucent one or a much more opaque one which only has the cracks glowing… i would Could also be a mood lamp with the logo of the game too, that would be cool!
With 3D printing I know something like that can be done! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes