More Spanish Hackers

Another immortal green dragon :man_facepalming:

I know my base isn’t the best but a gold Chimerak that takes 0 damage :thinking:

6 Likes

Oh , how did they do like this ? PG :man_facepalming:

A friend encountered it while at war with a non-Spanish team. So much cheating … no honor or integrity. :confused:

maybe a firewall

I will try and see

You’re going to hit Panda and see if your gold dragon takes damage? :flushed:

god damn, my alts are warring this team :sob::sob::sob:

Why not I need to see what is happening before 1 can say is a hacker

do you even know what lvl Panda is? a Gold drag? LOL

Well, I just hit him with a red tier dragon, Level 1, and got 2%. So just maybe … :thinking:

Edit: So ya’ll can wonder what dragon I used. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

This team is in my League. It’s a little unnerving that, if they declare war on us, it wouldn’t be a fair war.

There I’m my league too seems like there denying it but I think the proof is in the pic, hurry up PG and confirm that shit we ain’t got no time for cheaters !!

It’s ember if you got higher than 0% unless you equipped a death gaze spell :man_shrugging:

:joy:

Dang 10 character limit

Ember is the correct answer. :clap::clap::clap: ** reaches over and puts a gold star on Mech’s forehead :grin:

1 Like

Who’s stupid enough to hit dread with an undying dragon lol.

Oh sorry these guys obviously are… :joy:

I don’t think it’s hitting Dread. It’s hitting anyone with that. It’s why there was so much uproar about the NoMercyOrder/RoyalRoad/MonstersDesert issue.

Thank for bringing this to our attention! I’ll go ahead and surface it up to the team.

As a reminder, if you’d like to report or hacking in the game, feel free to give us a PM or submit a ticket through our support portal so they can escalate. Thank you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Sapphire Wall just got 10k tokens higher.