More than one "Elite" level?

I’m sure I’m not the only one who’s noticed that in this game you can advance by two means: getting good at flying dragons and spending money. As much as some may not like it, that’s the combo in advancing in War Dragons. If we were all (PG, beginners, “The Experts” and the famous, honored, know-it-all TopicPolice on this forum) to embrace this combination, it seems to me that we could indeed all profit from a multi-tiered “ELITE” structure.

I’m sure to get major flak from the game-should-be-about-skills camp, but I’m wondering if it would be possible to have three levels of Elite account (there are actually two levels already when you consider those ‘grandfathered’ in at the beginning):
1st Level 5.49 per Month as is,
2nd Level 10,49 per Month; 3X egg bonus and building speed and,
3rd Level 15,49 per Month; 3X egg bonus and building speed plus a fifth farm which produces Wood OR Food, changable at will (Just one of many possible combinations. Think something else would be better, instead of saying ‘this your dumbest idea yet’, make a suggestion.)

Go ahead, crucify me. I probably deserve it…but it does seem like a win-win idea.
WIN: I’d be on board immediately and would be surprised if I were alone and,
WIN: Impossible to imagine that PG would not be happy as well.

@PGCrisis @Arelyna @PGJared

1 Like

No… all the games that I’ve played with that elite or vip structure has gone in a death spiral. Once everybody hits the endgame, all the freeplayers or low spending players will quit once they learn that they are simply no match to those who spend more. The game is almost aleady P2W and certainly we don’t need to improve that aspect of the game.

5 Likes

How about this (monthly rate)?

1. $5.49, elite account.
  2. $10.49, elite account + some rubies + some gold chests.
  3. $15.49, elite account + more rubies + more gold chests.
  4. $99.99, elite account + even more rubies + even more gold chests (+ guaranteed legendary or mystic rune).

:joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Given that current elite is often considered essential I would be worried a higher elite level would become necessary for any sort of reasonable progression as well

6 Likes

^ this

2 Likes

:man_facepalming: Another one of this… in one way it might work as a player can have options but it’ll encourage more of spending :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Don’t see anything good in this. If people want to throw money at getting better stuff they already can. No need to add more layers of pay to win.

And there’s really no need to tag five random employees with every random shower thought you come up with, especially not the Atlas engineers who have absolutely nothing to do with this. Don’t force them to add an ignore button to the forums…

2 Likes

Hmmmm…meaning I’m ‘showered’ with thoughts…or a thought I’ve come up with in the shower??? Whichever linguistic ambiguity you mean, I’ve come to take three days for every idea I have and refine it over and over in that time. It’s also been a couple of days since I’ve contributed an idea here…so whichever ‘shower’ you mean does not apply.

Also, thanks for the feedback, but I will tag exactly the people I WANT no more and no less. If one of those people would rather not be tagged, then THEY will tell me! Of course, you’re cordially invited to join the “ForumPolice” and try and use peer pressure to get less experienced members to do what you want. Feel free to do that…but perhaps you’ve noticed already: IT DON’T WORK WITH ME, BRO!!!

Seems like you’ve changed your mind and removed echo and dave. Guess that’s an improvement.

3 Likes

They did.

5 Likes

Honestly, I think simply tagging the PX (especially Jared) kinda solve the issue, since PX can forward the suggestion to the respective team member.

1 Like

As long as we’re quoting general, non-specific content:

“This site is operated by your friendly local staff and you, the community. If you have any further questions about how things should work here, open a new topic in the site feedback category and let’s discuss!”

“Be civil.
Don’t post anything that a reasonable person would consider offensive, abusive, or hate speech.
Keep it clean. Don’t post anything obscene or sexually explicit.
Respect each other.”

Visceral, ad hominem insults violate this, don’t you think? I flag those right off. No place here for that, IMO!

Wow… take a chill pill.

For what its worth, no I don’t like your idea.

Tag whoever you want from PG… hopefully, it will annoy them :grinning:

(FYI, they ban people for quoting fables on the forum…)

2 Likes

Seriously though you can take all your ideas and create a War Dragons 2, just sayin. But still no to this :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

LOL. I AM a Chill Pill. But, as you’ve noticed, I do enjoy lively discussion. Sometimes it does get heated, so the temperature of the discussion rises. But I remain well chilled!
You like annoying PG. Cute. I do like your attitude. I see them more like allies. For the most part, I do think they’re trying their best and they have helped me and taken suggestions more than once.

What do you mean?

Exactly what I said. A player has received a ban for the forums for quoting a fable… beware of tagging PGJarad… lmao

Don’t need one. I like this game. But they are improving it over time.

You familiar with the Pareto Principle:

80-20 is about the ratio of ideas that are do-able and those that are not.

1 Like

Fable as in Mythology, or as in Untruth…or what?

I rest my case. And i dont go shaming people btw by showing that i know “more” than them :tipping_hand_man:

And here i am thinking you are open to any feedback :man_facepalming::man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Did you REALLY think that, Coffee? I’m flattered. And if you felt in any way ‘shamed’, I apologize. It was not my intention!
Also flattered by the thought that you think I think I know ‘more’ than anyone. That’d be a first!