More Upcoming Tower Balance Changes [Live Now!]

Warlord do I make a valid point ?
Am I making sense ?
I’m not looking for a gift for a gifts sake but I want to hear hey you friggen matter.

Just being honest…you could be waiting indefinitely then.

Kirin discounted combined with the red envelopes and 520 free sigils were no gift?

Did they make a good amount of money that way? Yeah. Would they make more with double sigil chests? Probably. Did they need to do the envelope thing? Of course not.

I mean I’m with you but for the first time in a looooooooong period they provided me with something that was worth spending. (Both kirins are lv 1 and stay that way it was just about the goodies and the riders plus Neptus).

Capitals makes you annoying. It doesn’t help you make your point any more clear.

I love it. So 7.5m x 1.75+(?)…( 30%towerboost + 30%specialboost +(15% perch + (? Ice Turret Shield? )))… ur lookin at roughly 13m hp when battle starts. Then there is the question of how the enhanced shield from mythic warrior perch is applied but at the worst its 75%+ 25% for a lucky res building.Edit* (7.5m x 2 for 15m) aint too bad of an overall stat from (5.8 x 2= 11.6m). 3.4m(4) it adds up. Especially if you make attacker waste a few hunter shots for low ammo.

Or is it Ballista’s HP, which is slightly higher?
6225538 * 1.3 = 8093199 (floored)

Listen. Your points are valid. Yes they have made mistakes and yes misinformation has got out there, whether that is intentional or accidental due to internal mismanagement of information , we don’t know.

But here is the thing. Typing in all caps doesn’t promote healthy discussion. Attacking people for spending money on something they enjoy and get pleasure out of is not making anyone want to listen to your points.

Here is the thing. Yes they have made mistakes. But honestly this season is the season hey have responded to feedback more than any other I have seen. (Yes they have made mistakes. I’m saying they have also responded well as well). Look at neptus. No white spell to start but this was changed. Tower rebalance was reverted. Issues with the neptus branch fixed.

Has it been perfect?? God no. Have there been negatives? Yes.

Give them a break. Provide feedback, promote healthy discussion not personal attacks. Respect that others can disagree with you and then give the pg team time to develop the changes. I doubt any of us have any game development experience so who knows how long this takes.

If the fixes they put through aren’t good then feed it back and give them a chance to fix it.

We got 520 sigils for free. That’s a gift. The apology gift is still on the way as far as I know and I would guess around the time this update shifts as the time it’ll arrive. Just give them time. Keep tabs but let’s not burn bridges by being hostile

So is there a timeframe we can expect to see this by?

It’s an entitlement World out there these days. :frowning:

Wine spell? Nice, I want THAT!!

:slight_smile:

:cowboy_hat_face:

It’s funny none of my posts that were hidden contained profanity just truth. I guess that’s not a popular topic.

(Liked) :cowboy_hat_face:

Ever considered going on Jeremy Kyle?

Who? Look it’s not about free stuff it’s about the principal of all of it.

Mistborn I’ll respond if I may to your responce first I type in Caps simply as an emphasis not as yelling
( I have no idea how caps became so terrifying )
Next I was not attacking anyone for spending I’m one of the worse spenders on my team I spend every single week on every event ( is it whale level spending no) But that being said protection of speech is there to protect unpopular speech PG needs to understand we are beyond frustrated no new dragons oops hers a new one oh new thing to spend money on come on!!!

I’m guessing it was considered off topic to the thread

Never said they did have any power. I know that the power lies in PG hands. Just starting off to feel like AA 2.0 to me. I hope I’m wrong. AA left a bad taste in a lot of players mouths for a long time. Only Time will tell if what comes out of it will benefit all players or mostly spending players.

Doesn’t really pertain to my level at the moment but nice to see a response and a action to please the players. Thanks @Arelyna and @PGCrisis

Free speech rules do not actually apply to a private forum, just so you are aware. PG OWNS this forum, and literally has absolute power over whatever content they allow. If content does not meet the forum guidlines, then they have every right to have it flagged.

Free speech means that the government does not silence private entities with unpopular opinions. However, private entities have a right to control their own venues. If you walk into a grocery store and start cussing everyone out at the top of your lungs, you will likely have repercussions, and this is regardless of “free speech.” This example is definitely a bit extreme, but I hope it gets the point across.