Moving Dragon Runes

Can we please get the ability to unequip dragon runes like we can building ones? @PGJared @PGCrisis @Arelyna @PGEggToken

1 Like

That is why I am bringing it up yet again. Eventually maybe they will say yes. I think it is important enough to keep trying.

You win the internet for the day. I can’t even recall when was the last time I got a useable Rune from a silver chest.

Maybe not make them swappable, but allow you to move every Rune ONCE, ie you can unequip them once, but the next time you unequip a specific Rune/glyph, it dusts. That would prevent even the huge spenders from having one set of runes they move around to newer and newer dragons…

1 Like

HAHAHAHAHA I’ve been playing this game for almost 3 years Miss more experienced player.

If I can open dozens of silver chests and not get a single Rune above epic that works on any dragon in my roster, there is a problem with silver chests. Period.

One Rune, from your auntie’s uncle’s third cousin removed doesn’t count. Neither does the one you got once upon a time. One. One useable Rune :man_facepalming:

1 Like

I have 374 unequipped runes, all dragon. The only ones that really do me any good are wisdom and Rage. The others sit there until a “good” dragon comes along that I can use it on.
I would be happy if it was only the rage runes and glyphs that we could move. At least then i wouldn’t be worried about equipping them only to find out the dragon is a 3 month breeder._

I haven’t heard any experienced players say this is a bad idea yet.

And no old runes aren’t obsolete. I saved my chaos runes from Fae and look what happened this season! Voila the spells come back!

Think before you speak…

3 Likes

LOL now we can’t see what she wrote :sob:

Can be inferred from above. But no matter. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I second this. It’s absolutely ridiculous that we can’t reuse runes off dragons. Pg keeps coming out with new divines and new tiers and yet I can’t take the rage glyphs or runes off one dragon and use them on another as I progress from obsidian into harbinger.

@PGEggToken @PGCrisis @PGJared @PGDave

1 Like

I’ve always been in the “don’t let people move runes” category but with dust at an all time low, meh runes available, and no good new runes in sight i’m changing my decision.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.