Mute LC button 🙄

Why must I have to see this crap? Please give us a mute button for LC :woman_facepalming:

If one of my younguns asks what a butt plug is :angry::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Want me to get my bow and arrow?

Block everyone :tada: though that really isn’t an efficient solution :sweat_smile:

Farm team sighted…

Oh Lord. :woman_facepalming:

By the way thanks for the love tap with your Pathox on my side account :kissing_heart:. It was beautiful

Sorry, been doing egg missions since the double bonus will be over soon. :sweat_smile:

Naw, we should have an option to block the entire LC if possible. Some of the content is too graphic at times.

A member has her grandson on our team cause we’re youngun friendly. But stuff like this pops up when you’re not even looking for it. :roll_eyes:

Simple don’t look at LC. Problem solved.

Best to teach the youngins about this stuff while they are young !!

Hell most of the kids know more then us anyways…

:joy:

yeah this. does that mature filter not prevent this?

Pretty sure strap on and butt plug aren’t part of the no-no word list

Impossible if the first thing you see in chat is LC

Shouldn’t we avoid calling out ppl by names on forum?
Block ppl,that’s it
I have about 20 ppl blocked
Maybe even 1 teammate🙊
Peaceful and calm atmosphere

Umm I ignore lc daily it’s not hard. It’s so simple even a caveman can do it.

Teams on the higher leagues tend to see the same peeps over and over. For us, every week is a set of mostly different people. You don’t know if its gonna be good or bad. :woman_shrugging:

Cavemen didn’t have electricity, running water, and the internet. I dare you to go this whole weekend without the internet. Bye bye. :smirk:

Unblock me you coward!

Well, given my OCD about reading stuff on the forums I can’t even last one day without it :rofl:

Challenge accepted. Next weekend :blush:

I also spend weekends during the summer with no internet or TV or any reception at my cabin so I’m used to it lol

:scream::scream::scream:
I understand if it’s this weekend, but next weekend…
Does that mean you will…