My atlas prize was gone during sleeping

Cant claim that yesterday. So I went to bed and woke up in the moring…atlas prize disappeared…

Same here and can’t raise a ticket because won’t connect to HELP for some reason.
Also the other thread posted in, notifying last night that there is a problem has now been closed. (Though not really resolved)

1 Like

You can also contact support from your browser using the following URL:

https://wardragons.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

Please have your Support ID (in game settings > About tab > right at the top) at hand.

1 Like

@Arelyna @Crisis such situations definitely deserve compensation as it is through no fault of the player. Please fix this.

3 Likes

There should have been a 24 hour time extension once the solution to the missing claim buttons was implemented so that ALL PLAYERS would have a fair chance at claiming their prizes. I have already submitted a ticket requesting my prizes be awarded to me with screenshots from last night showing I had the sigils required, my prize tree, and the two prizes I would have claimed. I hope PG will come through with honoring this.

Thats right…at least 24 hrs…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.