My Cav is broken ... inner fire still needs heal time πŸ˜•

Anyone got this problem? I put in a ticket and rebooted and Cav still needs healing. :slightly_frowning_face:

Probably because it took damage? :joy: Just a guess

No damage at all. It just needs to kill the round island

Well, my Cav will probably never be leveled… can’t relate lol

What do you mean?

I mean the chances of me leveling it (let alone using it during an event) are so low, that I can’t relate to your issue

2 Likes

I’m letting it join with inner fire equipped so it can get xp. Might as well make full use of the free heal function. :woman_shrugging:

It’s just really inconsistent and even changes by event… Aibrean had no issues in past events but does this event.

5 Likes

I’ll try Icicle instead of Cav then. Thanks Sci :corn:

The dragons it happens to isn’t even consistent between players. Still waiting on an update in this thread. /s

4 Likes

I just confirmed that my Cav is zero heal time when using IF. Level 25, not sure if that matters.

It shouldn’t matter about level. My game isn’t completely broken cause it works on Icicle. Although the xp won’t be wasted … Cav needs it more.

In my case, it’s Rizar.
Is there any other dragons?

Hau for me.

Different dragons for different people each pvp event

I’ve had it happen with Drakius, Hau, Aibrean, Necryx, Apop, and Leos that I can remember. Havent tried yet this event to see whom the randomly selected victims for me are this time

1 Like

Happy Birthday Blackfire !!!

3 Likes

It’s random. Happens every PvP. I got tired of submitting a ticket EVERY PvP event and getting 20 heal pots β€œfor my trouble”.

I’d much rather them just fix the damn game.

2 Likes

Happy Birthday!!! :fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

How goes it Jonesy? I got the black screen of death in the event now :roll_eyes:

Fantastic! Kicking back and enjoying the slower life :beers:

1 Like