My Cav is broken ... inner fire still needs heal time ๐Ÿ˜•

1 Like

All to true in so many ways. It is unfortunate and have never seen such a simple game so unstable or unpredictable from week to week.

Iโ€™m also going to wish you a happy birthday, even though I wonโ€™t see the cake next to your name until tomorrow :joy: Orca gets to find out these things way earlier than I do :laughing:

1 Like

Well if Orca is from the future why is he not sending us lottery numbers?
Also thanks. I didnt know I get a forum cake

It shows up next to your name on your birthday. But itโ€™s whenever your birthday is for your local time. Orcaโ€™s in one of the time zones around India/Asia if I recall correctly, so itโ€™s sort of an unfair advantage for finding out when peopleโ€™s birthdayโ€™s are :joy:

1 Like

Stop reading forums and get some sleep :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:shushing_face: Donโ€™t tell anyone from PGโ€ฆ

Yep. Itโ€™s UTC +7, though anyone from Japan or Australia can find out earlierโ€ฆ

Iโ€™m going to bed :joy:

Funny thing is my aibrean heals just fine lol

Seems to be happening to Kulan for me. No idea why.

Only Fohmar is not healing for me. Aibrean and Cav, along with all other dragons, work just fine. Fohmar is broken :cry:.

I was hoping my Cav would get fixed to make use of the x2 xp but they gave me two healing potions and sent the problem to the team. :confused:

Iโ€™m having the same problem except on Rizar for some reason. Am baffled.

The inner fire is working on Cav at times today but it stopped on Icicle. Maybe the glitch is based on a combination of usage :thinking:

For example, when my matchmaker hangs up, selecting the attack button and then entering & exiting the missions screen will free up the matchmaker. The other thing is the Attack Next arrow wonโ€™t show up after Iโ€™ve enter the event portal. Exiting the game brings it back and it stays there until the event portal is entered again. Bugs :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

Happens to my Rizar too

Yes I had the same thing with Cav and also with Fomhar

Have you triedโ€ฆreinstall?

Too late now. Iโ€™m done with the event but will try that next time. :+1:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.