My Hauheset got nerfed! 😭

My Hau can defeat FreeXp280 sometimes with 0% damage to himself but can’t solo a base 10 levels below mine. :sob::sob::sob:

Is there a setting for Hau in the game that I need to change or should I put in a ticket with Support? :sleepy:

4 Likes

What?

4 Likes

What what? I got a broken Hau. :confused:

3 Likes

I told my Hau, “Dude, Kinnarus was able to solo this base and I expect you to do the same but in a more spectacular way.”

What does he do? He dies. :woman_facepalming:

6 Likes

I hope you are joking bro
I haven’t fly him for ages and finished it with 90% health
Same with real bases-still works nicely
Don’t try to solo it
Jay supposed to setup base,not solo
Well,technically you can solo,but this days it’s easier to do with Formar and Nec
Go with Hau,follow with Frost/Avyx/Airbean
Work on your fingering game :wink:

Stop using Kinnarus
You making your Hau sad :joy_cat:

5 Likes

I’ve seen this issue many times, it happens to all hunters, but affects Hau more than any other dragon.
Only solution is to replace the part that touches the screen of your device.

1 Like

But but … I like to solo and look away when something good pops up on TV. Each time I look away and come back, Hau’s dead. :flushed:

Mythics aren’t suppose to do that. :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Hmm, great idea. :hugs:

Note to self: PM AirForce about his screen protector brand.

2 Likes

I can solo xp bases - wow KING!!! :crown: :1st_place_medal:

And I can’t solo live bases - OH NO :scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat::scream_cat:

I don’t understand how it works why do mage towers and flaks change everything :crying_cat_face:

7 Likes

You have the same problem too?!! :eyes:

walks away

6 Likes

Well, any forum regular knows that you are one of the Hau savants :upside_down_face: You can make that dragon goddess of time do things the rest of us mere mortals can only dream of.

You’ll need them by the dozen, for that technique requires you to record 100 videos and delete 99.

2 Likes

Weekends is when Hau is off. You’ll have better luck using Mon-Fri.

To be fair, most gaming experts agree it was time for a nerf in February. Maybe you only now got hit with the nerf rollout!

6 Likes

“Most gaming experts” hahaha

2 Likes

I love that thread, it was hilarious :rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

And I love watching Airforce’s vids. He makes me wanna achieve more with my hunters. The guy rocks. :star_struck:

2 Likes

You must try watching in game replays of his attacks, they are unbelievable.

2 Likes

I’m sorry,you said “most noobs”?

1 Like