My "Sweet 16" Suggestions - 1 has been completed, thanks

Awhile back I submitted my “Sweet 16” suggestions.
I do see that #9 was done, thanks.
Is there any hope for any of the other 15?
Here are my original suggestions:

1. Please bring back the snow seasonal map for the winter season.

2. Please consider having an elite account permit two items to be forged at a time.

3. Please consider having separate missions for egg tokens and timers. Having to choose between the two is like having parents choose between two children as to which one they like best.

4. Please consider having a demo or practice mode which allows for practicing attacking one’s own base or teammate’s base which will result in no XP or lost resources.

5. Please have Voodoo Manufacturing produce more of the 3-D printed models of Kinnara and offer them for sale in the merchandise shop.

6. Please have a section in the team meeting hall where team members can share posting screenshots or other photos. If that is not possible, please make it so that teammates can send screenshots to each other.

7. There are two views, a tactical view and a map view. Please make it so that we can see our own base in map view.

8. Please have the shrine dragon Ryuu take on the same level as the player’s dragon tier. Example: if the player is in the Garnet dragon tier, Ryuu should be at a garnet dragon level.

9. Please bring back War Contributions which were under More Setting in Help which was removed in the latest update. - COMPLETED

10. With regards to Gear Shards, many are short of one specific elemental type, please offer for sale individual elemental shard types rather that those currently available package deals.

11. Please offer a way to select the dragon that circles the Triple Towers rather than the random way it’s done.

12. When opening silver chests with the runes, please offer an option to immediately dust the unwanted runes rather than accepting Ballista & Trebuchet runes, then having going into the Rune Vault to delete them.

13. Please consider having a 1 hour buffer period between when wars can be declared to the time of when the war begins. This will prevent an advantage to the declaring team that declares a “sneak attack” war by declaring 2-3 minutes before the start of a war thus catching the other team off guard.

14. Please revamp the Hall of Research so that those having Emerald eggs do not need to go all the way back to obtaining Green or Gold eggs to go back up to Emerald tier research. It is well known that this is simply not worth using an enormous amount of egg tokens to accomplish this.

15. Please include +200% XP boosts in the forge along with the +100% XP boosts.

16. Please consider improving the Fortification event so that many do not finish the event in the first 24 hours. Many use up all their Speed-Ups in the first 24 hours and the event is basically over. We want to build for the 6 days of the event but it’s simply not possible. If the Completion Times were suspended or reduced considerably, it would be possible to build for more than 1 day.

Thats a horrible idea. Firstly, a lot of players like to smash out the event quickly so they have a rest and recoup period between pvps. Or ofc get to concentrate more on atlas.
Secondly, if construction time was reduced you would just have a lot more maxed out players and players that have shite overextended bases due to lack of breeding.

7 Likes

Why should we have a “buffer period” where teams cannot declare wars?

The point of a war (in game and in real life) is to win. Right? Or should we start purposefully start losing wars? All and any advantages would help a team win a war, and so we should keep them. (In game and in real life) If you get caught with a sneak attack war, then too bad, so sad. Deal with it, and just use it against someone else. :man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2::man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

You can find this in your additional spells for your dragons. If you don’t have any, just tap on it, and you’ll be able to buy some with rubies.

1 Like

I like some of your ideas. But some of them just seem like extra stuff that everyone would say “cool but why didnt that take the time to actually fix stuff that was broken?” example: The dragon that flies around your base.
Something I would like being able to dust runes as you open them.

Oh how a plesent wish list it is :sparkling_heart:

tenor (5)

And the point of a game is to have fun.

If the is was real war, I’d agree.

But this is a war GAME. Many don’t want to be battling virtually 24/7.

1 Like

No one ever said you need to.

1 Like

i was expecting “so you can go play another game free of wars” type of a reply here. :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy: :rofl:

The entire point was the ridiculousness of comparing true war to a mobile game notion of war.

That’s an option too … :blush:.

Or at least a cheaper less buggy one …

Ok, ok, I changed it. Happy?