I have only been playing a little over a year, but I have been playing computer games since 1984.
This is what I’ve noticed about Atlas.
Atlas, as it currently stands, is a waste of time.
A level 450+ moves in and snipes 200-350 level players. I don’t know how much glory they get, but it must be worth doing since they do it 4-5 times a day. It becomes a problem when people can’t heal troops as fast as they get hit.
Mostly Atlas is used for leveling dragons, collecting gold for leveling prims and building troops. I haven’t seen many serious attempts to take a castle (in the league I’m in).
- Fix the glory. There shouldn’t be any glory for hitting anyone more than 25 levels or so below the attacker’s level. That would put an end to most sniping.
- Fix the reverse function in the prim troop menu so players can control the number of troops on a prim.
- Make Atlas attacks like in the Temple Raid where only the legacy dragons can be used or people fly the prims. Cut out the use of season dragons.
- Fix glory. I don’t know about most players, but I don’t use the basic red or blue (I personally don’t have any blue shard riders) shard or even the one Atlas rider I have on a my big dragons. Makes it hard to level riders for the Atlas event if the shard riders are never used.
I did use the defense rider on a perch, but she is maxed out already.
- If Atlas is to be used, make it the game rather than the game now where we hit for resources. Two different games doesn’t make sense.