Mysteriously vanishing guild!

So I go to log into the game and I discover I’m not in my guild! Being the team’s leader and very active, I wonder what in blazes is going on? I check with my team members…guess what? They thought I booted them all! Talked to the leader of a guild we were supposed to be warring with…she says she received an email saying the team had been abandoned and they were refunded their medals. Search for the team in the town hall…doesn’t exist!
Someone better fix this before event ends! Give me my guild back!
In almost three years of playing this godforsaken game I have NEVER seen this!
Unacceptable!

@PGDave @PGJared @PG!

2 Likes

Wow! How the hell does that happen? This needs to be explained by PG and immediately!!! Unacceptable!!

1 Like

I don’t even understand how could it happen! Please PG, we need an urgent answer!!!

1 Like

Wow event prizes, team achievements and your guilds league status all lost?! This would have me postal!!

1 Like

This is beyond out of order and needs to be resolved asap, things like this shouldn’t happen and when they do they should be resolved immediately. ChefJen had a war with our team HellzAngelz but we received that message. Things like this shouldn’t happen. Resolve this and reward ChefJen she’s a high level player and deserves some sort of solution.

3 Likes

@Arelyna; @PGCrisis can you help these peeps?

1 Like

This is a messed up situation and is unforgivable :scream::scream::scream:. I saw an officer on line asking the same Soo I checked forum to find this :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::see_no_evil: . Idk what levels pg reps are in the game but I’m sure they’ve never had this problem​:see_no_evil::see_no_evil: I hope you get yiu status and team back together

1 Like

Checking into why this may have happened.

1 Like

Please, we need help and answer! Our guild is lost!!! :scream::sob::cry::cold_sweat:

1 Like

Wow. Just. Wow.

1 Like

what team are you in?

That message if i understood correctly is that FirexBR disbanded. Are you from FirexBR?

guessing its your alt or something

1 Like

If someone else had/has access to the account, they could have logged in and kicked everyone and then left.

1 Like

yeah, that’s quite a high possibility.

Beat me to it! I don’t see FirexBR in your team history @ChefJen. What is the name of the original leader?

I hope this gets sorted quickly. Its not fair on the game players to lose their team like this. Luckly the team remains together, allie teams are managing to help them out until this gets sorted.

1 Like

The message above is not one should like. We were in a war with a team that in two minutes was disbanded. Apparently the moment the leader dissolves the team, everyone is kicked out of the team. At least this is what the members of that team told us.

Hi the leader’s nickname is ChefJen2. Please help our friends to have their guild back. Please pretty please

1 Like

you can only dissolve a team if you kick everyone and then leave the team as the only member left. You can’t directly dissolve it.

I did this on one of my created team and kicked 5 of my friends and then kicked myself. The team was then dissolved right after.

1 Like

Kelvin’s OHKO spell striked again, this time he completely finished a whole team!

Seriously, this sucks for the disbanded team, hope they get back together and this issue is sorted to never happen again!

1 Like

Espero que seja explicado e resolvido o que aconteceu.

1 Like