Mythic ice flak pack

Holy cow… Who is buying this thing? No rubies, just a few chests to go with it.

1 Like
The 50$ mythic ice flak

Where is the millions of rune dust to level it up?

10 Likes

Unless the HP rune gives +50% not worth it :rofl:

1 Like

I already got a mythic ice Flak Hp rune I’ll pass, beside that cost way to much.

Last time they sold us a “Dark Flak Attack” Rune but that thing was like $20 bucks. Why they have to sell this one for $50+?.. :man_facepalming::see_no_evil::nauseated_face::face_vomiting:

You new to this game? PG always running a cash grab scheme

1 Like

Hahaha :joy: You’re funny :smile:
I been playing this game for 3 1/2 years+
Me new? :joy::rofl::joy:

WOW that price is ridiculous for what you get. Thank you once again PG for not tempting me by making it absurdly over priced. :+1::chunk:

3 Likes

Agree that it’s really expensive. Anyone remember what the extras were that came with the Dark Flak rune? These extras not worth the extra $30.

1 Like

Edit, This is a comparison showing what the dark Flak pack offered in response to the post above mine. This is not the current offer. Sorry if there was confusion…

2 Likes

Very interesting. Wonder why mine costs more. My offer has more worthless stuff, but not $30 worth.

The screen cap was of the offer a few weeks/months back.

Going off of what Lutrus said, I believe that offer was to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day if my memory serves me right.

Edit- I could be wrong, but it has the theme and everything. Plus I do remember it being a celebration of sorts.

1 Like

You are correct indeed, I was replying to the post above me that asked what was included with the dark flak pack a few months back.

Edit, not sure why it isn’t showing as a response​:thinking::thinking::thinking:

That offer was for st Patrick’s day.

Yes I know that. The post above mine asked what the dark flak pack was… I edited it so there is no more confusion…

Yes this new pack is a rip-off :see_no_evil:

1 Like

Absolutely Horrible deal. $50 to gain 2% increase over a legendary is absurd, not to mention the millions of rune dust to level it…

2 Likes

I’d spring for a mythic dark or ice attack GLYPH for like $30. I’m short on any good glyphs.

Is this not a little exspensive considering the dark flak mythic was only 19.99? I would love to own it but for $50 I do believe it needs tohave little more ooomph!!! Lol