Mythic lineage dragons

Any news on the evolving spells of the lineage dragons for next breed? And can u score points by using the eggs to evolve them?

No , but you can score points if you get the arcanum research eggs . The process of evolving will be just like seasonals have evolution stones , or better yet like festives .

As for the spells I would expect news the week of the breeding event .

4 Likes

Thanks for the info. Hope their skills get a bit better so they become usefull.

Already have 36 arcanum eggs so gonna use tokens for research

1 Like

They said 10 arcanum eggs will evolve them to mythic. Then, it’s just XP to upgrade to expert.

Any guesses on spell changes?

1. Quilleth’s cloak changes to white.
  2. Washi’s freeze gets longer duration.
1 Like

Lets hope Quillith doesn’t get some weak upgrade like a 30% increase to its passive.

I may join the exodus.

3 Likes

E
G
A
B
R
A
G.A.R.B.A.G.E.
A
R
B
A
G
E

3 Likes

Lol at Mythic Scrappy. Reminds me a bit of Underwhelming Fireball.

Bam :facepunch: 30% :rofl:

:joy:

:sob:

3 Likes

:joy: are those seriously the mythic upgrades?

Well, have been waiting to decide if i quit for good. Was waiting to see these mythic upgrades…. Boooooo

Last thing i await for final decision is next season structure and dragons. All i can say is if as greedy and boring as this season and these mythic changes remain. Goodbye WD

3 Likes

What? Are they kidding us? I hope this is a sarcastic post and not the reality….

What were you expecting? Personally I don’t think their spells should evoke at all. The dragons are either balanced or they are not.

2 Likes

Luckily they are all four well balanced drags!

Don’t think you’ll have a choice soon anyway mate. More big players have left in the past week. With a huge one ‘taking a break’.

May as well just stay till the end and enjoy as you go.

2 Likes

People should actually wait for fly the dragons with spell change before acting to paper stats.

1 Like

Nah, I’ve given enough time waiting and “hoping” they will get things right.

Unfortunately I’m not willing to “ride” the game out as leaving my base active in the game still helps PG out in a way.

My utter boredom with the games “staleness” is fast outpacing anything that could tie me to this game much longer

These mythic spells mostly suck.

Maybe Narmak’s boost helps a decent amount.
I am a Quilleth fan. Had lots of dreams of something better. +30% breath is pretty weak.

1 Like

Was hoping his cloak spell would change to white spell. That would make him a nice dragon with still needing skill to fly

3 Likes

That was the obvious buff for Quilleth. PG should have gone with that.

1 Like

Well, I guess at least they didnt create any need to decide if Char should be used or go on a perch. No conundrum there, perch the piece of junk.
At least they stayed true to themselves and only made the hunter worth a damn