Mythic rage on Sekhet?

My only mythic rune, level 3 I think. No point in levelling it up further unless it goes on someone.

1 Like

Sekhet doesn’t need a mythic rage rune. As long as you can manage your rage carefully, you should be okay in that regard.

4 Likes

Sekhet is very rage hungry, especially when defended
If they don’t have a dragon which needs it more it could be a good idea

5 Likes

That is true, but Sekhet has Bloodfury.

1 Like

What would be a dragon that needs it more? I’e got a legendary rage on Nebulon right now, not really the same but it helps.

1 Like

Sekhet is pretty darn rage hungry. Sekhet is also not the best dragon in the world. You’re pretty low level right? If so, it definitely could go on him if you’re not planning to get a mythic anytime soon. Nebulon isn’t quite as rage hungry.

4 Likes

Not the best, but certainly good.

1 Like

It has Bloodlust which only net gains 1 rage every 7s. He’s pretty rage intensive

5 Likes

If you don’t plan on getting/learning hau or any divine mythic then go for it.

3 Likes

If you don’t have any mythic dragons that need it, Sekhet can definitely use all the rage runes you can put on him.

3 Likes

I do want to go for Hauheset tho

Are we really talking about Sekhet? Legendary divine? :eyes: Players leveling those? :scream:

1 Like

Some do…for us, they are useless. Agree with that

2 Likes

Hey, don’t insult Sekhet. He’s the best dragon I own

They practically play a different game as you

1 Like

Not all of us make poor financial decisions :blush:

Can’t wait for the endgame…

Lol in about 5 years you’ll be there F2P

1 Like

Lower level players don’t have the ability to obtain mythics every season like 400-500+ do. If only…

Not exactly true. The season I got cal I started at level 97 I think.
Then was able to get Ikaros season after
Then I’m on track for a mythic this season

If a low level player can get a mythic every season… they won’t be a low level for long lol

Also want to make 1 distinction. Does E2P count as F2P for you?

4 Likes