Mythic Requests - From the Super Fans

Less about idolizing it, more about what has happened when PG last tried playing with it. :joy: And it is PG that concluded it is untouchable, if I remember correctly.

2 Likes

Maybe they should turn Ryuu into a mythic :joy::joy::joy:

Oh that dragon yeah swapping it with namaka broke the game I heard

2 Likes

I just saw this and now I want an axi rider to bond to mythic chunk. She could have some kind of rainbow bubble spell :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

It was a joke/meme

Can we have a Divine version of Apophet? He’s my favorite dragon of all time so far. I’m only at Vanguard but I loved Apophet :pleading_face:

6 Likes

Mythic versions of OLDER dragons definitely a good idea. I’d love to have a mythic Apop or Ember. For resurrection how about Anuba or Nydryr.

1 Like

I looooved anuba. I would love to see a mythic or resurrection version of him for the fall season

2 Likes

How about a Mythic Draco, he’s your first dragon. Give him some more love and glamour, and maybe the title of progenitor or something like that.

2 Likes

Only if it’s bases on original Draco’s design and not that fugly new skin he has

3 Likes

I say dodo or chunk would love all 4 or a super dodo. Think it’s about time to have them powered up too and updated.

1 Like

Fanmade dragon by me, not made by PG

Dodo Familiar Types

1. Sorcerer dodo has a breath attack that fires the same as a sorcerer, balance between defense and damage
  2. Warrior dodo has a breath attack that fires the same as a warrior, similar to the summon warrior spell but with more of a defense focus
  3. Hunter dodo has a breath attack that fires like a hunter, similar to the snow decoy spell from zephyr with a damage focus
  4. Invoker dodo fires one high damage projectile once a second that will also trigger one of three AOE effects on nearby towers: a poisonous damage over time effect that deals 6% of dragon’s modified HP per second that affects all nearby towers, OR decreasing the damage of all nearby towers by 25% for the rest of the battle, OR applying one rage mark to a random tower and one healing mark to a random tower.
3 Likes

Better spell kits than PG has the intention to create. They normally create paper weight spells.

1 Like

What’s sad is that we’ve seen that they can actually make very viable sorcerers and warriors, they just choose not to and make mediocre ones instead. Many sorcerers like Nova had potential to be good with some actual adjustments but nope, drop the ball again and again and dont even attempt to try.

One of the few good sorcerers we had I never got to fly because it wasnt on my breeding path. That was Lupin. I’d rather seem the copy and past spell sets from Kinn and Lupin onto new dragons rather than them pointlessly keep making junk with unusable spell kits

3 Likes

It’s me again….

Just want to say… again… anything AXI! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::kissing_heart:

3 Likes