Naming the New Lands - Poll

Hello Dragon Masters,

Thank you for participating in the New Lands naming contest. We appreciate your suggestions and contributions in the original forum post. We’ve gathered a couple popular options for the poll below.

We will run the poll from today until next week on Thursday, August 4, 2022 at 5pm. Get those votes in and make your voice heard!

Reminder that the New Lands release date is Tuesday, August 16, 2022. Next week we will have a full set of release notes with gameplay details, what to expect on release day this season and at the end of the summer season, and common questions or concerns. Look out for that here soon!

P.S. A Chunk-themed name got enough traction that somethin Chunk-related may make its way into a couple of the islands’ region names…

Poll: What should be the name of the two islands in the Atlas New Lands expansion?

• Isles of Atlantis (from Ancient Greek, Atlantis translates to Isle of Atlas)
  • Isles of New Atlantis
  • The Lost Islands
  • Islands of the Fallen
  • Hercules & Perseus (for two heroes who confronted the mythological Atlas and triumphed over him)
  • Isle of Chaos & Isle of Order
  • Apollo Island & Artemis Island
  • DragonWing Canyons
  • Vanishing Isles

0 voters

5 Likes

Where the hell is my ChunkLand?

10 Likes

check the text above - we did at least mention it haha

1 Like

I’ll take it, :chunk:

4 Likes

Shoutout to @Tinsir @NakAttack @WendigoSlayer @Talon @Eff @GloRYhunterz for their suggestions and everyone who commented and liked to show their support.

13 Likes

Non of those options gets my vote. Pg will fail anyway on this update as allways and then reverts it…

12 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cant really say any of these names are that good but then again there’s also nothing good about adding these islands.

What should they actually be called

• The Isles of Chunk and Axi

0 voters

3 Likes

What’s the point of that poll Duck? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

To get an honest opinion

3 Likes

The opinion is one sided though :joy::joy::joy:

*Heracles

Really pumped to not participate in this expansion

3 Likes

I propose two names:

Suffering and Despair, that way you get to pick your own venom in the game… :face_with_spiral_eyes:

Nope. I’m team Hueso but I’d rather vote for Chunk and Axi than almost any of the options listed.

3 Likes

Lets get this done :smiley:

1 Like

Should be Firefin and Dodo …

No one wants to go to Firefart island. One match and the whole place would go up
:firefin: :dash: :fire:
giphy

6 Likes

While I can’t match your gifyness, I also don’t think anything matches Chunk’s bilious emesis in terms of grossness.

Pointless Islands didn’t make the cut?

Neither did Too Little and Too Late?

shocked

2 Likes

Isn’t that just Mar’s? So let me get this straight Firefart island is on another planet?