Naming the New Lands - Poll

Maybe the 30 or 40 people that will play on these islands should name them?

Pretty sure these are for D1 only. And then even most of the D1 players aren’t interested since they already have all of the real estate that they need and arent keen on temporary castles.

A variety of islands by league so there is something for everyone would of been better.

2 Likes

i would vote for HELHEIM

Wasted energy islands !

1 Like

Since I don’t get the access, it’s none of my business

I want the “Chunk Island” not these others names. :face_with_peeking_eye:

Yeah cause if youre on the other side then yoy have no say in the matter :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Annnnnd so this wont get flagged for off topic or anything like that. I think theres a few decent choices to pick from when it comes to the new land names and im happy the Pg is letting us have a say on its name.

1 Like

How about “Potato Fields”?

4 Likes

The lost islands. Perfect. One can be the island of lost Sigils the other can be the island of lost players.

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

On second thought, Chunk Island is appropriate as this whole New Lands concept blows chunks.

2 Likes

Sometimes this is the case for both new players and elite players when it comes to PG sometimes :joy::joy::joy:

You have about 4 days left - get your vote in! Also i’ll be following up with the team to organize full notes about the new lands as well.

1 Like

PB… :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: why is this flagged?

4 Likes

I didn’t flag it but someone must have flagged it because they thought they saw something really inappropriate in that image.

2 Likes

There seems to be really weird fantasy in some people‘s brains haha

2 Likes

That was my imagination too :joy::joy::joy:

Voting is now closed! Thank you all for sharing your ideas and voting in the poll.

And the winner is … THE LOST ISLANDS.

Here’s a preview of the image we will be posting with release notes. Look out for those on Monday.

WD_AtlasTheLostIslandsPromo_600x400_blogThumbnail

11 Likes