Nebulon vs Hueso

Since both of these dragons are in draconic chests, which one would be better to fly? I have neb and like how he flies but I’m not sure if Hueso’s good because all I see is people complaining about getting him out of draconics, but in game I see a lot of people whose “best dragon” or 2nd best is Hueso

1 Like

Nebulon is definitely better in terms of viability. Success in attacks is much more feasible with him than with Hueso. However, Hueso is great in mini-events, such as Dungeons and Assault. Although since you said “better to fly”, as in overall, I would say Nebulon is better. He’s very fun as well :grin:

2 Likes

They’re both meh. Nebby is the better dragon and his shards are easier to get for now though. Getting enough of Hueso’s shards at this point would be very expensive

2 Likes

That ranking is based entirely off of the dragons attack power and is completely inaccurate

1 Like

It really isn’t a choice between dragons, now, is it? Since neither line is available any more, the only way get them is through Draconic chests, and you will get both shards if you buy them. The only real decision is do you want to invest in Draconics to advance them? I got Nebulon’s line and a lucky drop from a Draconic (100 frags) to get him to Harb, but it is just way too expensive for me to go farther. Hueso I only got to garnet. Both are good for Temple Raid.

I love neb. Takes out max bases with ease. And thats at verdant as festives are bugged. Will be even stronger when they sort them out.

1 Like

Kesinlikle nebulon daha iyi hueso pişmanlık

Katılıyorum! Nebulon daha fazla beceri gerektirir, ancak sonuçta en iyi seçenektir.

Yeah I get that but what i mean is that a LOT of people i see around my level have him leveled

U don’t wanna know why I named huso huso sucks I have over 100 reasons he sucks yop reason he can’t take above your lvl while nebby is so OP I can take 260 lvls above me whith easy nebby if my favourite dragon that has ever came out including mithics
Whith our nebby I’ll be fully Dead

:eyes: got a list?

Neither of them can realistically hit up that much, but Nebulon is better out of the two of them. Nebulon isn’t totally insane, but he is very good. Realistically, he may be able to hit 1-2 tiers up (and two tiers is a very slight possibility). He’s very limited in his abilities though. He’s a remarkable dragon, but I wouldn’t label him as “OP”.

1 Like

Yeah maybe if you can’t fly him well :rofl: I swear I saw a video of an obsidian hueso taking out a low 500, I gotta find it.

Lies :joy:

I’m literally not :rofl: ill post if I find

1 Like

That’s some shit 500 if hueso manage to take it
I was like 20b + at 500

1 Like

Huso is good in assault… add the attack/defense boosts and spam the summon papa spell. The summon will take care of most orange and green bases for you

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.