Need a break from Diamond or Sapphire? Make Thegamers2 your vacation spot! πŸ˜ŽπŸ–

Language: English
Time Zone: Any
Played time: Any
Age Range: All ages welcome
Elite Account?: Optional
Dragon Roster Includes: Anything
Highest Lineage Dragon: Anything

About:

If you would like to take a break from your diamond or sapphire team, you are welcome to come chill in Thegamers2! We ask that you:

:small_orange_diamond:Do your best to attack in wars
:small_orange_diamond:Get at least some points in events
:small_orange_diamond:Speak English as one of your languages

So you will no longer need to:

:small_orange_diamond:Watch for war defend pop ups all the time (feel free to defend if you want though)
:small_orange_diamond:Coordinate waves (not needed in lower leagues. Sometimes need one decoy in platinum 4.)
:small_orange_diamond:Work your butt off in events
:small_orange_diamond:Keep very active or active status
:small_orange_diamond:Acquire a certain number of medals each week

A little bit of information about us:

:small_orange_diamond:We do have Line chats
:small_orange_diamond:We used to be in Platinum 3
:small_orange_diamond:I’ve been playing for 2+ years (I’m the leader)
:small_orange_diamond:Everyone is welcome no matter your age, level, country, etc.
:small_orange_diamond:We like to have fun and enjoy each other’s company

HEADS UP: If our team becomes a popular vacation spot, and you are squatting in our team without helping, you will be kicked to make room for someone else.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me in the forums, game, or Line.

Selima

P.S. I know we are in gold 4, but with the help of people taking a break, we can move up in the leagues. Then your vacation spot will be nicer the next time you want visit lol. :innocent:

1 Like

You get a β€œ10” for creativity! :+1:t3::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.